Important Survey - Please Participate ×

How to switch from double to single dose diazepam. Need help.

[Do...]
On 23/04/2024 at 22:37, [[r...] said:

Good good. Love hearing that. Like you say just listen to your body. 

Hi bud,

It's been 10 days tapering 0.01-0.02mg every day, all from the morning dose all also splitting that into 2, i take 1mg and after 2 hours i take the rest wich is currently another 0.72mg. That solved the problem with oversedation and my blood preasure is perfect again, i feel less fatigued everyday and i only get mild symptoms, mainly muscle twitches and pain, numb arms and very cold feet, even my blur vision that was permanent has improved.

My total current dose is 3.57mg diazepam. I am planing to make a hold but everything seem to be going well for now.

I hope you are doing great and ready to jump soon.

Are still using the 0.01-0.02mg taper? How often and how long are your hold?

[re...]

Hey there Dolvian. Thanks for reaching out. That is AWESOME you figured it all out how to get those doses worked out. I know you were like a zombie with the oversedation. NICE WORK!!!!!!!!!!! I love hearing positivity like that. 

3.57 is good and YES please try an hold at this for a little bit at least. This Valium i am telling you can sneak up on you at any time especially due to the steady cuts a micro taper ensues. .01-.02 is what I have been doing mostly as well. Down to .74 as of today. Man it is such a long road. The only things that I have had happen it seems is lots of Glutamate sensitivity buildup in foods for some reason. I mean no matter what I eat, if I eat ENOUGH (like i can tolerate a bit here and there it seems) of these foods then I get a massive outbreak of all kinds of symptoms. Twitches, Headaches, Screaming Tinnitus Weird chest feelings, heart doing weird stuff, overall sick feeling etc. 

Since I am still doing the .01-.02 daily just like you. I did like a bunch of the .02 and had to chill and go to the .01 last few days. Seems to have helped. This low and I am so sensitive, but still functional. Went on a sweet bike ride today and got some good mileage. I get so discouraged, but I keep going. I may do some real small holds once I get to .5 I think. I honestly would like to take it to zero. I would be willing to go and jump at .30 though. 

Like today. FULL WINDOW. No symptoms like at all. So odd.