Anticipation anxiety/ trying to move

[La...]

[La...]

Hello Buddies!  I had a very upsetting thing happen to me last night. I’m supposed to move out of my apartment at the end of this month and shortly after get married. I’ve started packing a little as my waves allows. But last night as my fiancé was breaking one of the beds down, it all hit me- the stress and anxiety of moving with my vestibular issues ( prevents me from enduring car rides or going anywhere for over 2 years!). I had a panic attack anticipating it all. I had to tell my fiancé that I just don’t know how I can do this right now and that I may need a few more weeks to see if I can feel better. It broke my heart! He was very loving and understanding. This is so ridiculous to me! I’ve never had anxiety like this over small simple things such as my family visiting me, an event way down my street today( which I never hear any noise from), packing boxes to move to a very safe and lovely new home, etc. I’d like to know what helps with this? I’m 46 months today and celebrating it with much anxiety! I’m so very tired of this! It makes no sense this far out! I’m finding myself crying a lot lately from frustration and the continued debilitation!  was doing better just last month and was looking forward to moving…happy and ready in every way. So I’m taken aback feeling like this. It’s not that I don’t want to…I need to, I’m excited to and I DO want to! Can anyone give me some incite on what’s happening or anything helpful? what do I do? Force myself to just do it? 

[Ma...]

Can you take/tolerate supplements? Geraldine Burns told me about Integrative Lavender pills (Amazon) over a year ago-which I just purchased as only recently I am having severe anxiety attacks every 40 minutes. They may be worth a try…

Other than that I would say implement every tool you have created. Rise above this horrid anxiety, observe and allow.

And, YES, push through. But push through with where you are. So many incredibly exciting things are happening for you-CONGRATULATIONS!!

Life keeps happening every day; the world keeps turning and the sun keeps rising. If you put this off-for how long? There’s not going to come a day when everything just settles and you feel’ready’. If anything you have something so beautiful on the horizon-pivot, implement and keep looking forward to the end result as inspiration.

Pace yourself. Rest when needed, implement those tools and just keep going. You CAN do this!! 💕

Edited by [Ma...]
  • Love 1

[Ka...]

I personally wouldn’t force it. This is a natural & understandable cycle of anxiety, fear & the thought, or rather anticipation, is just proving overwhelming. 

I have an idea. It’s spring. A time of growth, birds nesting etc so maybe use that seasonal energy as your new beginning. Small steps, perhaps you can gently move forward. 
Lavender pills sound interesting. Bach flower rescue remedy is something I’ve used for panicky situations. Hope some of this is helpful. 

[La...]
8 hours ago, [[M...] said:

Can you take/tolerate supplements? Geraldine Burns told me about Integrative Lavender pills (Amazon) over a year ago-which I just purchased as only recently I am having severe anxiety attacks every 40 minutes. They may be worth a try…

Other than that I would say implement every tool you have created. Rise above this horrid anxiety, observe and allow.

And, YES, push through. But push through with where you are. So many incredibly exciting things are happening for you-CONGRATULATIONS!!

Life keeps happening every day; the world keeps turning and the sun keeps rising. If you put this off-for how long? There’s not going to come a day when everything just settles and you feel’ready’. If anything you have something so beautiful on the horizon-pivot, implement and keep looking forward to the end result as inspiration.

Pace yourself. Rest when needed, implement those tools and just keep going. You CAN do this!! 💕

Wow wow wow! I cried reading this! Thank you so much dear Mary! 
it’s funny your name is Mary like my deceased mother’s name. It’s like she’s talking to me! I’m in awe! 
No I can’t take anything but I wish I could. I’m going to try and do my best because you are right…how long to put this off and I’ll still have to move. 
I wish I could reach through this screen and hug you! 🤗🌹

• Love 1

[La...]
8 hours ago, [[K...] said:

I personally wouldn’t force it. This is a natural & understandable cycle of anxiety, fear & the thought, or rather anticipation, is just proving overwhelming. 

I have an idea. It’s spring. A time of growth, birds nesting etc so maybe use that seasonal energy as your new beginning. Small steps, perhaps you can gently move forward. 
Lavender pills sound interesting. Bach flower rescue remedy is something I’ve used for panicky situations. Hope some of this is helpful. 

Thanks for your reply. I’m not sure what you mean by gently move forward? How can I move into my home without pushing it a little?

[Ka...]

Yes, of course vocabulary is everything so instead of your words force myself to just do it I carefully chose gently move forward - & absolutely yes pushing it a little is I guess somewhere between the two. Wishing you so much success with this. 

[Kr...]

You should force yourself to do this. If you don’t, it will mean your fear is controlling your life.

46mos is a long time. You deserve a new experience and new surroundings. Push!!!

the brain is telling you staying safe is what you need. No!!

Do what Mary says! And you have a supportive guy by your side. You have so much. Go for it!

You can make this move AND not feel good or happy right now. If we wait and wait, we don’t change.