Tranxene (Clorazepate) forced stop

[st...]

I'm going to begin with the first thoughts in my head and circle back to the beginning after I've gotten the stressful parts out. My psychologist had me on roughly 25-35mg tranxene (clorazepate) for over a year. This week they decided they 'have too many patients and can no longer keep up with filling my prescriptions, so go to my GP for the meds'. I panicked, obviously because I know my GP is not one to prescribe benzos. So I went to my GP with the emails from my psychologist telling him to write the prescription. 

My GP says okay. I'm relieved that it will be solved. (As I'm sure it's obvious since I'm here I'm not happy to be on these meds I hate needing them...will circle back to this). 

I go to the pharmacy, and my GP wrote 1 prescription. Enough for a week. I call my GP and ask why they did not follow my psychologist direction? "You take too much" is the answer. Just what I need to hear..... Not. I contact my psychologist, who is still insistent that my GP will write the prescription despite me telling them they won't and I need a solution. No is all I get. No.

My GP decides that I will get 10mg a day now. Just like that. They say I take too much, but instead of a discussion on what I feel will be a more comfortable taper, I'm thrown into a pool with no floaties. 

So now I have to just fall from ±30mg/day to 10mg/day. Capsules so I can not even split it throughout the day.

Of course the panic sets in. No where to turn. No support from my doctor's. I'm told by my psychologist to find a new psychologist...okay I will but of course that will take time, even months. Told to change my GP. As if a brand new GP will feel okay to blindly prescribe benzos. 

Exhausting and I feel the nausea and anxiety fill my throat just writing this and Im not even at what I think would be withdrawal phase yet. 

So before I dive into my entire past I ask, does anyone have experience with this specific benzo? Will I even be able to safely taper at this rate??

How, or CAN I find any peace in this situation? 🙏🏻