Healing slowly

[An...]

Hey buddies, just a run down, 75mgs Valium - 13.25mgs in around 1 year tapering/ pretty rapid, a couple of days ago I was extremely bad. Massive window The past 4 days I have experienced a massive window I feel 70 percent healed. Still suffering anxiety and intrusive thoughts. But very manageable. Sleeping 7 hours, eating 3 meals. Hoping this will last forever. This is giving me hope and I’m hoping it will for you too. This window was so sudden. Sending love I promised myself one day when I’m fully healed I will post a success story. 

( edit ) 

this weeks wave was the best week, sleeping really well took up some hobbies again, started posting on instagram something I haven’t done in a long time. 

scared of the next cut also feel myself going into a wave. 

Edited by [An...]
Will update with a whole list of symtoms soon
  • Like 1

[An...]
Just now, [[A...] said:

Hey buddies, just a run down, 75mgs Valium - 13.25mgs in around 1 year tapering/ pretty rapid, a couple of days ago I was extremely bad. The past 4 days I have experienced a massive window I feel 70 percent healed. Still suffering anxiety and intrusive thoughts. But very manageable. Sleeping 7 hours, eating 3 meals. Hoping this will last forever. This is giving me hope and I’m hoping it will for you too. This window was so sudden. Sending love I promised myself one day when I’m fully healed I will post a success story 

I am aware this is a window and still have a way on my journey )

[Ch...]
4 hours ago, [[A...] said:

I am aware this is a window and still have a way on my journey )

I guess you opted not to updose back to 15mg? Good job!

You're at the point with Valium that you might want to consider smaller cuts, such as .25mg, .5mg, or 1mg. When I tapered Valium, at around 8 or 10 mg, I slowed to dropping .5mg every 14th day.

• Like 1

[Ha...]

You really came down fast.Possibly consider taking it a little slower. It's taken me 2 years to taper safely off of Ativan 3 mg a day for 40 years. Good luck you.

[An...]
On 20/04/2024 at 11:50, [[C...] said:

I guess you opted not to updose back to 15mg? Good job!

You're at the point with Valium that you might want to consider smaller cuts, such as .25mg, .5mg, or 1mg. When I tapered Valium, at around 8 or 10 mg, I slowed to dropping .5mg every 14th day.

No I didn’t updose I’ve been sleeping really well. 8-9 hours. I do need to slow down the cutting but I’m unable to slow down, petrified of my next cut 🫶

[An...]
On 20/04/2024 at 21:24, [[H...] said:

You really came down fast.Possibly consider taking it a little slower. It's taken me 2 years to taper safely off of Ativan 3 mg a day for 40 years. Good luck you.

Oh wow yes I did come down really fast, I’m thinking of taking a long break once I get to 10mgs as it will considered a low dose I have a trip in December and confused as too having a deadline of being off or holding on that trip on around 5-10 mgs 

• Like 1