Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Cold Turkey from half of my Dose Valium

[PE...]

Yeah I'm curious too! I just reading ppl trying to stabilize. 

Anyone?

[Ho...]

Do you think updosing could Help? I'm totally disabled and im searching a solution because i can't bare this horrible Situation. I'm completely sleepless. 

[Ca...]

Hope -- no one knows..if you are off of the benzo I would stay off. I have been tapering for over two years and am holding at 14 mgs for almost two months before I start the taper again. I could not get out of bed. I find it almost impossible to go to a doctor's appt. I had my first PT appt today and I thought I was going to flip out. I was c/t from valium and bupenorphine in 2016 and in acute withdrawal for two years before I reinstated. I felt well for two years but the doses  had to keep escalating so I decided to microtaper. It's been hell the whole way.If you are having trouble sleeping at night why havent they just put you on a low dose of seroquel and a low dose of trazedone at bedtime. Those doses you are prescribed I think are for psychotics. You will get well.

Prayers to you.:mybuddy:

• Like 1

[PE...]
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, [[H...] said:

Do you think updosing could Help? I'm totally disabled and im searching a solution because i can't bare this horrible Situation. I'm completely sleepless. 

How long have you been up? It sucks. What scares me is that the better i feel and heal the harder it's get to sleep. My brain is in high gear all the time. It was like this pre benzos so I'm going back to that.

Edited by [PE...]

[Ho...]
Posted (edited)
Vor 18 Stunden sagte PEPPE:

Wie lange bist du schon wach? Es ist nervös. Was mir Angst macht, ist, dass es mir umso schwerer fällt, einzuschlafen, je besser ich mich fühle und geheilt bin. Mein Gehirn ist die ganze Zeit auf Hochtouren. Es war so wie vor Benzos, auch ich komme darauf zurück.

Vor 19 Stunden sagte Carol Jean:

Hoffe – niemand weiß es. Wenn du keinen Benzo mehr nimmst, würde ich es lassen. Ich nehme die Dosis seit über zwei Jahren ausschleichend und halte sie fast zwei Monate lang bei 14 mg, bevor ich wieder mit der Ausschleichung beginne. Ich konnte nicht aus dem Bett aufstehen. Ich finde es schnell unmöglich, zum Arzt zu gehen. Ich hatte heute meinen ersten PT-Termin und dachte, ich würde ausflippen. Ich wurde 2016 von Valium und Bupenorphin abgesetzt und bemerkte, dass ich zwei Jahre lang in einem akuten Entzug war, bevor ich wieder einstieg. Ich fühlte mich zwei Jahre lang gut, aber die Dosen mussten immer weiter gesteigert werden, also entschied ich mich für eine Mikroverjüngung. Es war die ganze Zeit die Hölle. Wenn Sie nachts Probleme mit dem Schlafen haben, warum haben Sie Ihnen dann nicht einfach vor dem Schlafengehen eine niedrige Dosis Seroquel und eine niedrige Dosis Trazedon gegeben? Die Dosen, die Ihnen verschrieben werden, sind meiner Meinung nach für Psychotiker. Du wirst gesund werden.

Gebete an dich.:mein Kumpel:

Danke schön. Ich bin nicht weg. Nach einem schrecklichen CT von Prozac hatte ich eine Toleranz gegenüber 30 mg Valium. Ich begann mit der Heilung von Prozac, dann trat die Toleranz ein und ich reduzierte meine Dosis innerhalb weniger Wochen auf 16 mg. Der brutale Rückzug erfolgte zwei Monate später. Seit Ende Januar im Holding. Ich habe meine alte Dosis ein paar Mal ausprobiert, aber keine Linderung erfahren. Und jetzt sind 5 Monate nach der Entgiftung vergangen. Ich denke, es ist zu spät für eine Aktualisierung. I didn't feel the lower doses, my cns is so upset. But they Higher doses are doing exactly nothing for my sleep.

Edited by [Ho...]

[Ho...]
14 hours ago, [[P...] said:

Wie lange bist du schon wach? Es nervt. Was mir Angst macht, ist, dass es mir umso schwerer fällt, einzuschlafen, je besser ich mich fühle und geheilt bin. Mein Gehirn ist die ganze Zeit auf Hochtouren. Es war so wie vor Benzos, also komme ich darauf zurück.

Sometimes i get No sleep for days. And i feel Exactly Like you!!!!!! The better i feel at day in the night comes the upfuck. It's so pervers.

• Like 1

[Ho...]

I also try to reduce the Seroquel in 3 percent steps. Maybe this causes insomnia too, i don't know what causes what. But i hate it to swallow an antipsychotic with a Dose for a psychotic elephant

• Like 1

[PE...]
2 hours ago, [[H...] said:

I also try to reduce the Seroquel in 3 percent steps. Maybe this causes insomnia too, I don't know what causes what. But I hate to swallow an antipsychotic with a dose for a psychotic elephant

I had no problem reducing the 400mg dose I had to 50. It gave me worsen tinnutus for two day.

• Like 1

[Ho...]
Posted (edited)

In which steps did you reduce? How long did you take it? Did you have No sleep issues at the lower Dose? How long do you sleep right now when you say you have issues to fall asleep?

Edited by [Ho...]

[PE...]
7 minutes ago, [[H...] said:

In which steps did you reduce? How long did you take it? Did you have no sleep issues at the lower dose? How long do you sleep right now when you say you have issues to fall asleep?

Oh I just removed it at once. I had only took that dose for a month or so. But read about so many nasty withdrawal symptoms so I decided to go down.

[PE...]

I had trouble to fall asleep all my life so it's hard to tell what is what..

When I finally fall asleep I sleep good. But take a few hours. Sometimes more like 10 hours.

[Ho...]
Posted (edited)
Vor 59 Minuten sagte PEPPE:

Oh, ich habe es einfach sofort entfernt. Ich hatte diese Dosis erst etwa einen Monat lang eingenommen. Aber als ich von so vielen schlimmen Entzugserscheinungen las, beschloss ich, hinzugehen.

Omg, what did you read about horrible WD Symptoms and where did you read it?

Edited by [Ho...]

[PE...]
1 hour ago, [[P...] said:

Oh I just removed it at once. I only took that dose for a month or so. But read about so many nasty withdrawal symptoms so I decided to go down.

13 minutes ago, [[H...] said:

Omg, what did you read about horrible WD Symptoms and where did you read it?

It's a lot horror stories here! It seems to prolong benzo wd for some. Though even this seems very individual. 

What dose are you taking?

I have a few friends that are on 100mg for sleep here in sweden and they have no problems. 

[Ho...]

In what way does it prolong the WD or the healing?? It has nothing to do with GABA 🤔

[PE...]
26 minutes ago, [[H...] said:

In what way does it prolong the WD or the healing?? It has nothing to do with GABA 🤔

No I meant symptom wise. I have no idea about the neuroscience. It affects many neurotransmitters, and the CNS i guess. So it’s a bit everywhere. But not gaba as you say. But idk think gaba receptors is behind the bad benzo wd. I think it's more complex than that. If nit why is coming of classuc gaba drugs easier than coming off benzo?

Thinking if phenibut and GHB.

[PE...]

I came off 6 years of daily phenibut use in one week. Very uncomfortable but fast.

[PE...]
2 minutes ago, [[P...] said:

No I meant symptom wise. I have no idea about the neuroscience. It affects many neurotransmitters, and the CNS i guess. So it’s a bit everywhere. But not gaba as you say. But idk think gaba receptors is behind the bad benzo wd. I think it's more complex than that. If nit why is coming of classuc gaba drugs easier than coming off benzo?

Thinking if phenibut and GHB.

Sorry can't spell doing legs at the gym :))

[Ho...]
10 minutes ago, [[P...] said:

Nein, ich meinte symptombezogen. Ich habe keine Ahnung von der Neurowissenschaft. Es beeinflusst viele Neurotransmitter und vermutlich auch das ZNS. Es ist also überall ein bisschen. Aber nicht Gaba, wie du sagst. Aber ich glaube nicht, dass Gaba-Rezeptoren hinter dem schlechten Benzoe stecken. Ich denke, es ist komplexer. Wenn nicht, warum ist es einfacher, von klassischen Gaba-Medikamenten abzukommen, als von Benzoe?

Ich denke darüber nach, ob Phenibut und GHB.

Ah, do you mean the Side effects?

[PE...]
Just now, [[H...] said:

Ah, do you mean the Side effects?

Yes my friend :))

meine freinden :balloon:

[Ho...]
Just now, [[P...] said:

😅

Thank god my Side effects are tolerable

[PE...]
Just now, [[P...] said:

I don't know why but german is very easy to understand. I feel also germans and swedes have lot's in common.

[PE...]
Just now, [[H...] said:

😅

Thank god my Side effects are tolerable

Some think comming of them is hard so hold your dose as small you can. Just in case..

[Ho...]
1 minute ago, [[P...] said:

Manche glauben, es sei schwierig, sie einzunehmen, also halten Sie die Dosis so gering wie möglich. Nur für den Fall..

I want to get rid asap

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
[Ho...]

Is one high rescue Valium dose at week enough to create an additional addiction?!