Suggestions and opinions please?

[At...]

I was on clonazepam for 25 yrs at 0.5mg 3x a day. I was told to stay on it whenever I asked if I should come off. I have a very slow moving rare form of a motor neurone disease x 28 yrs plus bouts of severe anxiety and panic attacks since I was 5. My psychiatrist said I shud come off and I agreed. It's not working anymore.

So, I'm almost 6 months into my taper from Clonazepam (Klonopin). I'm down to a bit less than 0.25mg a day. It seems to be much harder now than earlier in my taper. Not sure if this is normal. Im now staying at my cut amount for 3 weeks in order to stabilize as I get arrhythmias which improve the longer I stay at a given level. 

Problem: I've checked with 3 pharmacies and the lowest dose tablet I can get is 0.25mg  and these are TINY and can't be divided.  I can't seem to find it in liquid form either. I can divide a 0.5mg tablet into ⅛ portions ( approximately). The thing is, that's how I will have to continue and finish my taper, no smaller dose reduction than ⅛ of a 0.5mg tablet per cut. I am very mathematically challenged! I've no idea how this all translates into percentages of reduction. It just seems that those reduction amounts every few weeks

I need suggestions. Thanks friends. You're awesome people!  x

For many symptoms gets tougher at low doses.

I did the the .5 divided by eights. It was simple enough. But the symptoms were rough. You have to consider 1/4 to 1/8 is a fifty percent cut. 

If you have too much suffering you could buy a scale and weigh your cuts to keep them less than ten percent per cut.

[At...]

Thanks Evn. How did you do with you ⅛ reductions? Did you find it rough all along for only for a week or so  per cut? I find there are about 6 or 7 days now that are bad then it levels off. Have you jumped off yet? If so, how long did you take in terms of months?

I had a hard time. I was in tolerance and sick for a long time before I figured out it was the benzene chemical. Once I made up my mind to stop I went fast and was sick a long time after jumping too.

My advice is since you are down to .25 (good job), and it's getting harder, get a scale. Get the .5 tablets, they are soft and easy to cut. Get a scale and do  5 to 10 percent cuts going forward. After each cut you take ten percent of the new weight for the next cut and so on. I also suggest not jumping until your down to below 1/16 of the total weight of the .5 tablet. 

Take it slow, according to you symptoms.  Wait till you feel good enough to cut each time.

Do you still have panic attacks?