final rate of klonopin taper?

[Er...]

I have gone from 0.5 mg to 0.15 in about 6 months. It's been more or less ok except for bad insomnia some nights.

For the remainder of the taper, I am wondering of 0.01 mg per week is a reasonable goal? This would give me about 4 months. We're moving at the end of the summer and I am afraid of not being able to find a Dr etc etc right away after that.

I realize that we are all different and that this may not be possible for me. I am just wanting to see if people think this rate seems at least logical for this stage. Thank you.

Edited by [Er...]

[ji...]

Erica, congratulations on getting to 0.15!   I'm sorry about your insomnia.     I would suggest that rather than make a schedule of .01 per week, that you do a more symptoms based taper.    For example, cut 0.01 and see how you are doing.   If after a week you are stable and feeling ok, then do another cut.    If you're not feeling great after a week, hold a bit longer until you are.     

I'm at about the same place as you, current at 0.128 of k.   I have been cutting .003 at a time and then see how I'm doing.    Usually after 3-5 days I cut another .003.   

You'll get there!  One day at a time.   

[Ma...]

Sounds like a good pace/starting point.  At some point I know I’m going to need to go linear too.  I’m at .33 right now. I would say once you get to .025 doing that you can jump.    

• 2 weeks later...
[ki...]

Hi everyone how do you measure and tackle these smaller measurements with liquid if you don't mind me asking. 

I'm Tapering from 0.5mg clonazepam with liquid. 0.5mg = 0.5ml.

10% of current dose the numbera start getting small. Like cutting 0.003 how do you do it. Do I need to water down the clonazepam. 

I've got the clonazepam thame liquid from doctors but they don't seem. To know anything about micro taper. 

I've been given a taper of 0.1 every 2 weeks. So just straight 20% cut. Not of current dose. I started two. Days ago and felt absolutely awful today. So started doing some research. ( first had me do a 50% cut on alternate days and it really. Messed me up) 

So any help. Appreciated and sorry to. Jump. On I just can't find the info