Important Survey - Please Participate ×

I miss my mom

[Kr...]

[Kr...]

I got to eat the most incredible Mexican food tonight.  One of the neighbors here had a garden party with all fresh Mexican cuisine. 
Im still waiting for the other shoe to drop, but I feel like I’ve been doing so well and having nice people to support me is making a HUGE difference for my benzo recovery. My friends know a lot of people who own businesses and when I’m ready I’m sure I can find some work. 
This state is extremely expensive but the wages are high. I was looking online at a cashier position in a houseware shop and it paid $20/hr to start. 
A woman at the party owns several dog walking/pet sitting business and said people pay good money for these services. If you pet sit it is $150-200 per night.  People here are super wealthy it seems.

People in California are very into health and wellness. I have not seen one out of shape person yet. It’s like this in Colorado too. I feel fat and I’m 5’8 125lbs

[Re...]

Very happy to read this @[Kr...]😊

18 hours ago, [[K...] said:

I got to eat the most incredible Mexican food tonight.  One of the neighbors here had a garden party with all fresh Mexican cuisine. 
Im still waiting for the other shoe to drop, but I feel like I’ve been doing so well and having nice people to support me is making a HUGE difference for my benzo recovery. My friends know a lot of people who own businesses and when I’m ready I’m sure I can find some work. 
This state is extremely expensive but the wages are high. I was looking online at a cashier position in a houseware shop and it paid $20/hr to start. 
A woman at the party owns several dog walking/pet sitting business and said people pay good money for these services. If you pet sit it is $150-200 per night.  People here are super wealthy it seems.

People in California are very into health and wellness. I have not seen one out of shape person yet. It’s like this in Colorado too. I feel fat and I’m 5’8 125lbs