Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Really need some insight

[Al...]

[Al...]

TLDR: Looking for insight on effexor withdrawl and benzo withdrawl. Similarities, which was harder etcIm not sure my sign off is up to date but i have been off ativan since January 26,2023. I was feeling much better. And was only taking 225mg of effexor. Apart of the taper i really grew to hate the medical field and wanted off the effexor as well. I tried that july and had a pretty bad breakdowm that im still in. I basically tried to go back to my original dose and never restablized. I am now tapering Effexor slowly and am at 150. I noticed that its been very similar to the Ativan taper but less physical symptoms and i have developed overwhelming OCD as nobody wants to go back into that hell hole. I am just asking you beautiful people if anyone has experience with Effexor taper and benzo and has any insight. Im not sure of what i am going to do yet as i do think i may be better off being medicated. I want to try and wash out but if its too difficult ill probably switch to Luvox or something. All of my issues stem from anxiety.