Sun Direct Exposure & Anxiety?

[Ya...]

[Ya...]

Does anyone experience spike up in symptoms (Anxiety & DR) when sitting in the sun? 

My vitamin D is low , so ofcourse can't take supplements so decided to sit 10min daily in the Sun, first minute ok bit towards the end of the 10 min , got an intense panic response, anxiety spike and DR . 

What on earth ?

[Id...]

I don’t know about you, I can tell you I have to avoid sun as well. Some people here talks about sun sensitivity, you can try to search in the site… I get sun/heat strokes at 20 Celsius which is scary as hell, I feel like I am dying (maybe is something smaller, undetectable, but similar for you and your brain answers to the change with anxiety) but I didn’t realize for long because I didn’t put stroke’s symptoms and a such low temperature together. 

Sometimes the simple gesture of put on some sunscreen just on my face (thus slightly interfering with my ability to sweat) is enough to make things from ok to mind confusion and brink of collapse. 

Hope this is helpful to someone 

[Th...]

Wondering why you can't take supplements?  I  had no issues with Vitamin D3 or Fish Oil (Omega 3, 6 & 9) during the worst of my withdrawal.  I was a member of another site during my WD, Point of Return, that highly recommended Fish Oil.  Peace.

• 2 weeks later...

@[Ya...] YES! I can not sit in the sun anymore or get too hot . My symptoms become severe !!! I stay away although I love the sun I have wait until my nervous system is ready! 

[Ma...]

D3 is a steroid hormone, not a vitamin-believe it or not.

Therefore it can be incredibly stimulating-easy does it…

[Ya...]
On 22/04/2024 at 22:22, [[M...] said:

D3 is a steroid hormone, not a vitamin-believe it or not.

Therefore it can be incredibly stimulating-easy does it…

No way ! Maybe thays what caused my tortous setback along w B12 

[Ma...]

Nobody should take B12 unless you have a proven deficiency or anemia…or so they say…

Ditto on the setback!