Benzo WD sensitive food - Carnivore diet

[az...]

[az...]

After 12 months of tapering WD I noticed my symptoms were far more manageable while eating carnivore diet.  Still hell, but somehow less hell.  I've been off and on it for 5 years now for unrelated reasons. I was curious if any of you have experienced this as well.  

Yes . My symptoms are still hell but seem to be diminishing with a carnivore diet . Sometimes I add romaine but since stopping carbs I have felt a decrease in symptoms. What meats do you eat ? I’m doing chicken and beef . 

• Like 1

[ol...]

Damn. Lucky. I've been having histamine intolerance issues (I think). Can't eat any nightshades or things with histamine or I'll start itching and get a rash on my chest.

[Al...]
On 09/04/2024 at 06:31, [[o...] said:

Damn. Lucky. I've been having histamine intolerance issues (I think). Can't eat any nightshades or things with histamine or I'll start itching and get a rash on my chest.

Do antihistamines help at all?

[An...]

I am too scared to eat (strict) carnivore for many other health concerns. It is probably ok to do temporarily but the science says this is not a healthy thing to do long-term. 

I also try to avoid (as best as I can) all refined carbs, processed foods, and simple sugars. Those things are just as bad.

Best--