What would you consider a "sub therapeutic" dose of Valium be

[re...]

I understand the unique physiology of each individual, but in your opinions and your own research and consensus what would a sub therapeutic dose be and what was your experiences once you got down to lower doses.  

[Ka...]

@[re...] I think after 5mg daily the therapeutic benefit really diminishes. There is a cumulative effect of the drug but I found once you reduce further you enter a different scenario so the sedative & anti anxiety effects are not so noticeable. At least that is my experience. 

• Like 1

[re...]

Thank you Katrina. I appreciate it. I am at 1.2 right now and wondering what it is really doing at this point. I seem to be getting longer and longer windows, but crushing  waves when they come in. It is such a crapshoot with these poisons. Yikes

[Ka...]

I was actually wondering how you were getting on. There are a few currently having these same issues at the low dose. So sorry it’s so hard. 

[re...]

Thank you Katrina so so much. It is so weird what to do. I feel actually better and more and more windows the lower I get, but then when a wave comes. Oh yikes look out. It can be intense. But then the windows come through again and I feel almost normal like a normal healthy human being. What a process. How are you doing  currently?

[Ka...]

Hoping those waves lessen. It is encouraging though you feel almost normal in the window phase. The only way is down with that dose carefully now. Keep on keeping on!
Thank you am much the same. I don’t get windows or waves just a sort of in between. Seriously weird. A bit like riding a bike without stabilisers. 

Edited by [Ka...]