What's In The Pills?!

[Gr...]

[Gr...]

Dear Community,

I frequently hear about the dosage and strength of a drug, but I have never heard a discussion regarding the drug's ingredients.  I have joined this community because I have a friend who was thrown into withdrawal from Klonopin based on an error her doctor made when writing a new prescription.  For a month or so, I couldn't grasp what was happening to her, so I started researching and watching videos of testimonies and doctor's responses, etc.  Pretty much, many of the stories and experiences are very similar, which tells me there is or are constant factors in the drug's contents that is causing similar or the same biological reactions.  I would love to share my findings, but I'm not a chemist or scientist, so I don't want to risk being banned from posting with charges of being a conspiracy theorist.  

However, it makes since to me that in order to do something about what has happened to people as a result of taking certain drugs, one would have to know something about what they took.  For I am certain there has been a time in everyone's life when they felt nauseated, and usually the first question asked is, "what did you eat or drink?"  The antidote would be differ if a person said, "I ate a box of chocolate candy" vs.  "I swallowed some bleach."  Medical personnel in ER would handle each case differently.  So to me and on behalf of my friend, i believe it would be helpful even for doctors to know, what is this drug made of.

In fact, I was speaking with a chemist a few days ago, and she wasn't able to discuss Klonopin because psychotropic drugs are not her area of expertise, but she did suggest I ask a pharmacist which I will do.  I am praying for all of you to please hang in there as best you can.  As I say to my friend, God has an answerr, and since scripture says "Ask and you shall receive" or something like that, I believe your healing has already been answered, we just have to find it and apply it.  I am committed to finding  answers that may help.

Respectfully,

Grandma SAM

• Like 1

[Pa...]

Hello @[Gr...], welcome to BenzoBuddies,

It will be interesting to hear your theory, we have many members who have had to educate themselves when faced with the severe symptoms we encounter when taking and withdrawing from these medications, most of the science is solid as to why these medications are so damaging to many of us, where its lacking is a way out of the nightmare we find ourselves in. 

The Ashton Manual is a good read if you'd like to know more about the science. 

@[Pa...]