Xanax Cold Turkey, fully back to normal

[ya...]

[Gi...]
On 22/02/2024 at 21:51, [[y...] said:

I quit xanax basically cold Turkey in November of 2021. My journey has been a long and traumatic one. I was unable to sleep for over a year and went through hell every single day mentally and physically. But I kept pushing through. If it wasn’t for my family helping me through this time I don’t know where I would be. I would probably be dead. Anyways, about a year and a half after quitting I was finally able to start sleeping again, I started working again, hitting the gym lost a bunch of weight and put on muscle, started feeling good again. Now I am back in college finishing up my degree while working. I sleep great and feel amazing. What I went through made me so much stronger and made me a better person. If you are going through withdrawal right now and going through hell like I did, please know it will get better! And you will be invincible after all of this. Life is great! I am so grateful for every day. Keep on fighting the good fight my friends it will get better. God bless you all

@[ya...]

Congratulations Yankees! 😊

May I ask if you had muscle tension/tightness and where about did you have it if you did?

Thank you ❤️

Edited by [Gi...]