Important Survey - Please Participate ×

I used to have a success story.

[Ol...]

My story has ben told. Here is an update. On August 28 2017, I took my last piece of Klonopin.  I was off for 7 years. I had been on both Klonopin and Zoloft for 20 years. On December 6th 2023 I had kidney stone surgery with general anesthesia. Propofol, versed, fentanyl, oxycodone and something called phenylephrine along with some other compounds. The surgery was a complete success. Stone cracked into 2 pieces while stuck in the right ureter tube coming from the kidney, and was removed. 12 hours later I was in living benzo all over again. They say it triggered my CNS and rekindled my PTSD AND PANIC. I am still there today. On Zoloft, Klonopin and Clonidine except the K and Z don’t do anywhere near what they used to do to relieve the unrelenting pain I am in. Roughly 80 days, I have slept maybe 20. Exhausted. Cognitively ruined. The doctor calls it Panic disorder and folks, this time it much worse. He says it never went away it was there and got triggered by the chemicals in the anesthesia. There is no “fix” this time. They wanna throw every anti-psychotic at me for sleep. So thats the story. The rest of my life of no driving amongst the things. At 70 years old, depending on others for rides, shopping, doctors for my wife and I. Well you get the picture. The rest of life in a living hell.

Moral of the story: check EVERY SINGLE THING THEY PUT INTO YOUR BODY. Good luck to all my BB friends.

Damn, I am so sorry for you. I don’t know what to say. It really sucks that we have to spend the rest of our lives worrying about getting sick or injured. I really hope you are able to recover from this. I’ve given up hope that I will ever recover. We’ve been screwed by the medical field and the pharmaceutical companies. 

• Like 1

My heart is weeping for you. Sending you comfort and hope.

The doctors have been so very wrong in the past, I BELIEVE they are wrong now saying this won’t change. I hope you can muster that belief too. 🙏 

I’m sorry you’re suffering so much. I was about 7 years ou. In December. I went to a hospital for severe back pain and they gave me Flexeril and 800 milligrams of Ibuprofen. The next day I was thrown in full withdrawals. I started getting worse as days went by. Now I’m completely hopeless as the symptoms are relentless day and night. I’m desperate I took Clonidine, Tramadol for pain with no success. I’m now taking Gabapentin for nerve pain helps a little. Nothing helps my anxiety depression panic nausea tremors, arrhythmia, palpitations, etc I hope you feel better soon. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, [[A...] said:

I’m sorry you’re suffering so much. I was about 7 years ou. In December. I went to a hospital for severe back pain and they gave me Flexeril and 800 milligrams of Ibuprofen. The next day I was thrown in full withdrawals. I started getting worse as days went by. Now I’m completely hopeless as the symptoms are relentless day and night. I’m desperate I took Clonidine, Tramadol for pain with no success. I’m now taking Gabapentin for nerve pain helps a little. Nothing helps my anxiety depression panic nausea tremors, arrhythmia, palpitations, etc I hope you feel better soon. 

And all the best to you also.

• Like 1

On 16/02/2024 at 11:45, [[M...] said:

My heart is weeping for you. Sending you comfort and hope.

The doctors have been so very wrong in the past, I BELIEVE they are wrong now saying this won’t change. I hope you can muster that belief too. 🙏 

Thank you.

3 hours ago, [[A...] said:

All the best to you all