Oh, these stupid geese!

[wi...]

I’m going to lose it with these obnoxious Canadian geese that live in the pond right outside of my bedroom window.

always honking and mating and crapping!

I do not like them at all. Go back North already!!

Edited by [wi...]

@[wi...] I'm a Canadian (expat) and when I lived in Victoria BC, there were always letters to the editor of the local rag, moaning about the geese. Crapping in  the parks, attacking people (really . . . they can get aggressive when they think you're after their gooselings). Ai yi. So you're not alone.  And to think they're our native bird! Well, chin up, they'll soon be on their way back north, to annoy the denizens of their (our) native land again. Hordes of Canadians would agree with you . . . they are a bit much to take. :classic_angry:

• Love 1

1 hour ago, [[o...] said:

@[wi...] I'm a Canadian (expat) and when I lived in Victoria BC, there were always letters to the editor of the local rag, moaning about the geese. Crapping in  the parks, attacking people (really . . . they can get aggressive when they think you're after their gooselings). Ai yi. So you're not alone.  And to think they're our native bird! Well, chin up, they'll soon be on their way back north, to annoy the denizens of their (our) native land again. Hordes of Canadians would agree with you . . . they are a bit much to take. :classic_angry:

Uh, yes, they are!!