Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Crummy sleep and currents

[Bu...]

A few weeks ago my sleep started a slow slide into "sorta crummy" again  and is now in "full on crummy" mode again.  Then, a couple of days ago I developed the sensation of a low level current running through the back of my left ankle and the bottom of my heel.  It has now spread to my entire left leg and my right foot. Today I was trying to take a nap and a particular song (that I used to really like) was blaring in my head so loud I thought for a moment it might actually be playing out loud.  It wasn't.  Sigh.  I'm tired.  I know this is all normal, but it is still disheartening when a wave hits.  Just needed to throw that out there.

• Sad 2

8 hours ago, [[B...] said:

A few weeks ago my sleep started a slow slide into "sorta crummy" again  and is now in "full on crummy" mode again.  Then, a couple of days ago I developed the sensation of a low level current running through the back of my left ankle and the bottom of my heel.  It has now spread to my entire left leg and my right foot. Today I was trying to take a nap and a particular song (that I used to really like) was blaring in my head so loud I thought for a moment it might actually be playing out loud.  It wasn't.  Sigh.  I'm tired.  I know this is all normal, but it is still disheartening when a wave hits.  Just needed to throw that out there.

I think most of us are endlessly tired. Me too(

I've written here i'm also on a local forum of this kind. And yesterday a few of us who succeeded in coming off benzo last year were sharing our troubles. It reminded me of survived war veterans discussing their wounds. We sounded extremely exhausted and yet content... 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, [[B...] said:

Can relate to the crummy sleep mode & tracks appear during sleep from nowhere. Seems brain is working overtime & there’s a jukebox in my head somewhere! 
I did used to find, before trying to settle, ASMR videos on YT calmed system a little. 

• Like 1