Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

Help, please!

[Ma...]

My system is soooo dysregulated if I take 1 Tylenol, tinnitus so severe I feel like I will lose my hearing. A magnesium? Asleep for 36 hours. I took 1/2 of a 25 mg Hydroxyzine and was incredibly sick the entire next day…and on and on.

I absolutely have to have sedation dental work and I’m convinced it’s going to kill me. Yes, drama is my middle name concerning this 🥹!!

Any thoughts, ideas?!

Many thanks 🙏 

• 2 weeks later...

How are you doing today Mary, how is your Tinnitus? I am also dealing with T, god awful, isn't it? 

Hi @[Th...] It’s actually gotten better, believe it or not. But there are still times at night where I feel like a freight train is in my ears-and I know I’ll wake up deaf 🤦‍♀️.

And you?

• Love 1

On 18/02/2024 at 15:33, [[M...] said:

Hi @[Th...] It’s actually gotten better, believe it or not. But there are still times at night where I feel like a freight train is in my ears-and I know I’ll wake up deaf 🤦‍♀️.

And you?

Hi @[Ma...]!

Thats great that your T is improving, I hope it continues and eventually fades away. I'm super happy for you! 😊

Yes, mine wakes me up just drilling away in my brain, all day long too. I do get a couple 24 hour windows each week now where the ringing is pretty darn quiet, so I guess there is hope it can permanently go away. Waiting desperately on that day its gone for good! 

Be well Mary and keep healing! 🙏