Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Turn off anxiety in your nervous system!

[ns...]

During anxiety our nervous system gets disregulated. This video is the first in a series on how to calm your nervous system. 

During benzo withdrawal we experience so much anxiety, fear, trauma, uncertainty and perceived danger. Therapy in a nutshell with Emma gives us tools to help with all of these. I hope this video and the series to this video helps u with the many symptoms we all experience during anxiety and withdrawal.  It's not a cure, these are tools we need to help us get thru Manu of the withdrawal symptoms, fears and anxiety. 

Our nervous system is going thru trauma, I used to use these tools and they were really helping me, but I got sidetracked with the intensity of my symptoms and stopped using these tools. Today, I reached for these tools again and remembered why they were so helpful.

I hope you'll take advantage of these free sessions and I hope they help you during this tough journey we're all going thru.

Ns

On 26/01/2024 at 14:54, [[n...] said:

During anxiety our nervous system gets disregulated. This video is the first in a series on how to calm your nervous system. 

During benzo withdrawal we experience so much anxiety, fear, trauma, uncertainty and perceived danger. Therapy in a nutshell with Emma gives us tools to help with all of these. I hope this video and the series to this video helps u with the many symptoms we all experience during anxiety and withdrawal.  It's not a cure, these are tools we need to help us get thru Manu of the withdrawal symptoms, fears and anxiety. 

Our nervous system is going thru trauma, I used to use these tools and they were really helping me, but I got sidetracked with the intensity of my symptoms and stopped using these tools. Today, I reached for these tools again and remembered why they were so helpful.

I hope you'll take advantage of these free sessions and I hope they help you during this tough journey we're all going thru.

Ns

Hi Nsindy, 

Thank you for this. I do follow her and she is great. 

Please check out Yoga Nidra with Kristyn Rose she has excellent meditation videos as well for the vagus nerve and for anxiety and stress.

LC

• Like 1