Floaty head after period

[Bo...]

I stopped my period the 13..about 1 or 2 days before stopping I started getting weird head feelings. Floaty..feels like I'm swaying in a way. Weird pressure. It will not go away and it's been a week. I am 11 months off from a 7 month or so taper of librium..is this normal it's pure torture I really do feel like I'm going to die from this I can't do anything clean cook ect. I've never had this before

Also, it's located at the top back of my head and towards the back. I'm scared. This bad out of nowhere at 11 months off? I've never had a period do this to me what could be wrong 

I guess that  experiencing unusual head sensations after stopping your period and being 11 months off a medication taper could be concerning. It's crucial to consult a healthcare expert to rule out any serious issues. Consider discussing your symptoms, medical history, and concerns with a doctor. Additionally, you might find it helpful to explore self-care practices, such as maintaining a balanced diet and comfort food during periods (https://betterme.world/articles/best-period-comfort-food/), staying hydrated. Forums is a good place but u should prioritize your well-being and seek professional guidance for a thorough evaluation.

Edited by [Od...]

• 3 months later...
[Rh...]
On 18/01/2024 at 19:35, [[B...] said:

Also, it's located at the top back of my head and towards the back. I'm scared. This bad out of nowhere at 11 months off? I've never had a period do this to me what could be wrong 

This has been happening to me as well and I’m 9 months off.  Did it resolve, was there anything wrong?  Anything help…I’m desperate for relief.