Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Mast cell activation related to titanium clips, implants

[ns...]

Dear God, I found it!

I knew it! Below is a link regarding the connection to metal implants, clips, dental, Ortho, etc

Titanium clips and other metals related to histamine intolerance (mast cell activation), auto immune disease,  thyroid disease and more.

I knew it, I've been researching this for quite some time, today I have what I need. Together with the Melisa.org test for titanium alloy and Nickle testing for titanium clips in my belly from a gallbladder surgery, and hysterectomy. The more documented info u have the better. Here is the most relevant information I've found to date. 

Please read thus, if it's not u, it could be someone you know who is suffering from many different diseases. It doesn't have to be an allergy, it's mainly sensitivity to metal inside your body, even your mouth from the dentist!

Here's the link,

Cureus | Diagnosis and Management of a Hypersensitivity Reaction to Titanium-Containing Surgical Clips: A Case Report | Article
https://www.cureus.com/articles/136554-diagnosis-and-management-of-a-hypersensitivity-reaction-to-titanium-containing-surgical-clips-a-case-report#!/