Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Weight loss and unbalanced and loss of appetite

[Li...]

I get on off benzo belly and toilet problems but what I learnt Is

have faith in god tell yourself this is gods plan to make you stronger what can’t hurt you won’t you ok just keep all faith in god and what I realised is the biggest way to get off benzos is take a antidepressant for sleep like Mitzaprine every-once here and there you will be fine and come off benzo withdrawal better trust me and most importantly believe in god and faith these withdrawals syptoms are only for the weak you won’t hurt yourself or be weak if your mind and mainly your faith is strong in god believe it’s all gods plans just have faith and be strong your not gonna die for all these withdrawals symtoms

if you believe in god and have faith in god you will get by and you will get over this have a strong mind and will power and believe in god that’s what I did I still have major gut issues

major stomach problems and tongue problems but I don’t care cos I’m breathing and living ok and I have major heart palpitations and anxiety but when it happens I’m like my minds playing games on me I’m fine and I’m not gonna die and I tell my heart palpitations go away lol trust me it works don’t get scared or worry and everything will be ok fuck benzos and rivortil you will be fine and get by for sleep take magnesium liquid like I am and some antidepressants if you need to here and there you be fine and tell

all your syptoms go always and they will love live life you be ok I am and trust me I been going through a lot but just found and researched alternatives they all worked and I’m good especially mainly god have faith and believe in god and trials of god you be ok 

• Like 1

Just relax tell your syptoms go away your ok like I do your not gonna die unless you kill yourself tell your heart palpitations go away I’m ok what you beating so hard for take you lr mind off it I do say this to my heart and mind and it works if you can’t eat feel sick just take over the counter antacids if you can’t sleep and have insomnia take antidepressants it will put you to sleep really quick or filfresh tablets you don’t need benzo drugs or to taper you can eat sleep live normal I am also taking endevor 20 for anxiety and they all work so well there are alternatives to benzo and benzo taper and withdrawal and you will be fine if you can’t eat and feel sick just take omidon or donperion you will be fine you will depressed here and there and a withdrawal obsession but you got to tell your mind and self your ok and fight your mind it’s all in your head stomachs pain gut pain and toilet problems don’t worry just blank it out you be fine use alternatives for stomach pain and gut pain and stool problems you see it’s all good I take fibralex also and it makes my diaria better and I take oral seline packets which clears my stomach when I have pain and stOmache cramps and pain and bloating it works quick I suddenly have a big clear stool toilet so just be strong use alternatives to all you problems you be alright when I take a antidepressant I get so hungry and eat and put all the weight I lost in days on in one night night trust me be strong have faith in god and believe in god and use alternatives and medication that don’t have drugs for your syptoms you Will be very healthy and strong minded and get through all the withdrawal symptoms and come off benzo without taper and all this doctor rubbish recommendations and more problems and more Money for the pharma world just be your own healer and doctor and believe in god and your brain and way you won’t need years or months to heal it will.be quick and easy and steady I pray you all be strong and un brainwashed and have strong minds it’s easy just follow gods plans and have faith in god which your main tool believe your not gonna die from withdrawal just believe in god and have faith and be strong physically and your mind and research non drug medication that will work and help you like I did we are gonna be free and will be from benzo drug made to control you and your brain and body say no to benzo 

• Like 1

@[Li...] please familiarise yourself with the guidelines of our community. We are a secular community and don't allow the discussion of religious beliefs.

Do not use this community to promote or proselytize your religious beliefs.

Guidelines

2 hours ago, [[L...] said:

and fight your mind it’s all in your head

Some of what you say might come across that withdrawal symptoms are imaginery and not real. We do know that distraction helps to make symptoms more bearable but we cannot deny the reality that symptoms do exist. 

Hi @[Li...]

The relevant rule:

• Do not use this community to promote or proselytize your religious beliefs.

We've tried to accommodate religious beliefs within the community a few times, but it never worked out. We decided to call it a day a few years ago, disband the Faith forum, and disallow such discussion. We do not mind occasional, more oblique references to religion or belief, but not direct and multiple references. I hope you understand.

Thanks.

We are all body, mind and SPIRIT. All of what we are is shrouded in mystery. We are damaged from benzodiazepines IN EVERY WAY. All the parts of us. I appreciate hearing about what helps. What someone does to initiate healing. Physical, mental AND SPIRITUAL HEALING. Of course, no proselytizing, no brow beating, no bible thumping. But honest sharing of what is helpful in a kind and gentle manner, I deeply appreciate!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 26/01/2024 at 10:37, [[T...] said:

We are all body, mind and SPIRIT. All of what we are is shrouded in mystery. We are damaged from benzodiazepines IN EVERY WAY. All the parts of us. I appreciate hearing about what helps. What someone does to initiate healing. Physical, mental AND SPIRITUAL HEALING. Of course, no proselytizing, no brow beating, no bible thumping. But honest sharing of what is helpful in a kind and gentle manner, I deeply appreciate!

Excellent! I am not religious myself. My mother is and we co-exist and love each other dearly. I do understand the rules here tho. @[Li...]  If your religion has helped you in your benzo w/d journey, I say more power to you. Congrats and thanks for sharing your success. Continued good health and healing---

• Love 2