Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Histamine intolerance and heavy metals

[ns...]

I have been researching heavy metal sensitivity for about 3 yrs now. I have titanium clips in me after gallbladder surgery and a hysterectomy. Since those surgeries the 1st issue I had was that I couldn't eat bananas, then oranges, and went down hill from there. I seem to be allergic to everything I eat and the list is growing. I started having anxiety after the surgery but attributed it to radiation for an acoustic neuroma. Our son has a titanium, colbert, nickel mixed with other metals in a failed spine implant and also has lyme disease that is literally killing him. I searched and found Melisa.org website. They test for metals sensitivity, Allergy etc. These allergies cause many illnesses and you can read testimonials on their site. Severe anxiety is also Parr of the sensitivity to metals along with many of my symptoms. Our son was tested thru them for lyme and heavy metals and was positive on all counts. If you've had any surgeries, back, knee, any ortho, hysterectomy,  gallbladder,  dental implants,  fillings, so many surges use clips, implants etc made of heavy metals like titanium.  The clips in me are titanium and I'm going to get tested next month. Your doctor can order the test. It's a blood test thru Melisa.org,  please visit their site and look around, educate yourself on how to get the test and also type in online, titanium or heavy metals sensitivity from whatever surgery you may have had. After reading some of your posts here, I have to wonder if this applies to any of you. After you test positive, the clip, implant or whatever it is can be removed.  Once removed people on Melisa.org say they begin healing immediately and within a yr completely healed from their condition. I know this isn't the right forum for this but I can't help but wonder how many of u could have illnesses from a previous surgery. If this doesn't apply to u, please just disregard it, I know that our son is very ill, I've suffered for yrs after they put those clips in me, and didn't tell me, and began looking into why I have such sensitivity issues, not just from benzos, qhich is severe now. I went on Lorazapam because of anxiety and sensitivity issues. Just a thought, please don't shoot the messenger, please pray for my son as he had all 5 lyme parasites, but one remains and ravaging his body along with the implant that if removed will possibly paralyze him. Also, they use titanium in all white pill medications along with many other things, if your not sensitive to it, it won't affect u.

Thanks for giving this a read!

Bless yas