Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

Benzo belly - constipation relief.

[El...]

I'm 7 years out, but I've recently due to a cataract surgery been thrown into a setback, I got a allergic reaction to the NSAIDs and I also suspect that they used somekinda benzo for sedation in the eyes during the surgery. I've had all old symptoms banging on, and a huge constipation since 3 December, and I went through my old progress log on benzo buddies, and I could see all those symptoms I had then and I came over what I used then to get relief. 
I used caraway seeds among yoga and acupressure points. 
So the last week I've going back to that old thing and I'm finally getting relief. 
I'm also chewing everything I drink, because it's when we chew the mouth release together with the spit the enzymes that goes down into the stomach and then are contributing to make a healthy gut invioroment. 
Caraway seeds are again known for its ability to help the stomach, constipation, cleaning out stuff, prevent bloating. So I make Thea from the seeds I drink in the morning, and rest of the seeds I put into my smoothie which are, different nuts: paranuts, Macadamia, valnut, almonds.
Vegetable: cooked carrots and brokkoli. (Whatever you desire)  fruit:banana, pineapple ( cleans the kidneys) apple, mango. Pumpkin seeds, quinoa and flax seed. ( I cook the flaxseed a little bit an hour before, so they will be a little thick and i add them after the smoothie are finished, so they don't get blended) 
Little youghurt naturel, and Cottage cheese ( because I've had a hard time eating) sometimes avocado. 
I drink a large glass of this twice. 
Sometimes I add a little 1/4 tsp powder of silicious (diatomaceous earth) it cleans away stuff in the gut that shouldn't be there. 
I then eat gluten-free dry bread 2-3 times a day with either shrimps and mayonnaise,(quinoa seed on top) egg mayonnaise avocado and i eat 4 sardines in oil in between. Whenever I eat anything else than smoothie I chew 5-6 caraway seeds afterwards and drink a little kefir a cup of cooked varm water. And i drink all day a lot of water. 
Well it helped me 7 years ago and now and It might help others. ☺️