Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

BIND

[Da...]

So I see that a lot of people with long term issues like myself think this is neurological damage and not just a protracted healing but can I ask did you all have issues on benzos because I find it very weird that I didn't ge bad physically issues like pain etc until the second year!  I had a bit on tingling here and there on the benzos but nothing to speak of until I started to withdraw. Any insight as to why this is the case for so many people 

No not really.. I think much depends on how long and on what doses the user have been on. Around 7 years ago I went through my first withdrawal after a few month use. My withdrawal only lasted 8-10 weeks and no paws/binds what so ever. Now I'm 7 weeks of and having my first window :yippee:

• Like 1

Dancing, I am not quite sure what you are asking. Can you clarify a little? Most ppl who successfully get off benzos do not get worse year after year. Some do report not much improvement from what I have seen over the years.

Congrats on the window @[ne...]