Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

After the flu about 2 weeks, weak legs

[Fo...]

Not sure if it's the right area to post but my legs are weak and hands after the flu, having bad anxiety. Anyone experience this after being sick?

I'm sorry you are feeling this, too @[Fo...]. I have some kind of a  virus right now, and the weakness is just awful. I can't believe it. My legs are shaking walking to the bathroom, about ten feet from my bed. Sheesh. 

@[Fo...] I tested positive for Covid almost 4 weeks ago and my legs feel like jelly, plus a rushing feeling going down into my toes. It’s so uncomfortable and makes me feel like I am aching.

you’re not alone!

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...

Does it make you freak out? I get it too. Rush of pain and then my hr goes up. 

On 16/12/2023 at 16:37, [[M...] said:

@[Fo...] I tested positive for Covid almost 4 weeks ago and my legs feel like jelly, plus a rushing feeling going down into my toes. It’s so uncomfortable and makes me feel like I am aching.

you’re not alone!

On 15/12/2023 at 16:48, [[A...] said:

I'm sorry you are feeling this, too @[Fo...]. I have some kind of a  virus right now, and the weakness is just awful. I can't believe it. My legs are shaking walking to the bathroom, about ten feet from my bed. Sheesh. 

Yes mine still shake.  I'm not ok after it still. 

Ugh. Relate to this. I don't know what I had a few weeks back, but it definitely messed with my already fragile cns. Sorry you are dealing with this stuff, too. Really hope it improves.

@[Fo...] ugh. Sorry you're still dealing with this. I am, too. But I've had severe weakness from the benzo injury, so it's hard to tell what's what.