Full body pressure squeezed alive

[Ma...]

Someone has this still after a year off?

full body pressure feels like there is a heavy man of 10000 kilo on me pressuring me. 
Head skull breaking pressure

all muscles clenched

muscles pulling me

bedridden 

no improvements not even a tiny bit 

year off in 3 weeks

HELP:(

I’m 14 months off today.  No improvement yet.  Constant muscle tension.  I’m not bedridden but I spend probably 1/2 to 2/3 of the hours I’m awake on the couch because I’m so fatigued and if I move around too much, the muscular stuff gets worse.  It takes very little activity for my muscles to start acting up.  Even a walk around the block will do it. 

I have this 24/7 all day, everyday. I am not bedridden. I've been working ever since ct. I have no choice. It's either that or starve and become homeless. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, [[M...] said:

@[dj...]

i am sorry u are still this bad too..

I haven’t found anyone that healed from this… did you?

I haven’t asked around much, but I have seen a couple people chime in in the past and say things started to improve around 18 months off.  

Lots of people have all sorts of muscular problems with benzos.  Here is an article Dr Jennifer Leigh did on her webpage last week.  I’ve spoken with her.  She had to use a walker and then a cane for a good chunk of time.  She’s totally fine now.  

https://benzowithdrawalhelp.com/for-bwd-bind-sufferers/muscular-issues-in-benzodiazepine-withdrawal/ 

I suffered a SCI, intravertebral disk degeneration due to pregabalin+ withdrawal syndromes, severe pain, i have been trying a lot of things to improove, and pain is becoming menegeable,  imo i should have done It previously, to manage overall neuroinflammation from the damage, pregabalin is cytotoxic to intravertebral disks, and contributed to my pain, im seeing stuff like edaravone,(taking by now) metformin, pioglitazone 15 mg since its not good for the bones without vitamin D, and im with my calcium levels marginally high for 3 years i shouldnt take It, i lost 2cm of height from the bone loss, also about nimodipine which is usefull for IVD, and so on, im will now have to read about HDAC inhibiton to improve, pioglitazone helped me with severe neuropathy since when i started, but neuropathy is neuropathy, and spinal cord Injury from IVD is one of the causes of neuropathy and nerve pain, that leads to a parthologic adaptation and central sensitization 

i had HBP from raloxifene, its stablizing now, and i will soon try nimodipine paired with my ongoing stack, since in the long run as bumetanide, It upregulates the nkcc2 cotransporter and gets the inhibitory potential normalized in the spinal cord, It also seems to nurish the NP, and dhea, which leaded me to a brief setback but then, i could tolerate It, probably contributed to my blood pressure spike, i dont recommend the latter one for anyone going trough too much sensitivity and setbacks, i will revisit dhea It as my blood pressure gets 100% back to what It is 

Hope something of this could help you guys 

On 04/12/2023 at 06:51, [[M...] said:

Someone has this still after a year off?

full body pressure feels like there is a heavy man of 10000 kilo on me pressuring me. 
Head skull breaking pressure

all muscles clenched

muscles pulling me

bedridden 

no improvements not even a tiny bit 

year off in 3 weeks

HELP:(

@[Ma...] Can you remind me of your diet and other medications if applicable?

I know that constant SQUEEZING feeling. IT IS AWFUL. I'm so sorry.... 

I have horrible muscle squeezing my head 24/7 tight band and pressure on top. Has got worse over the years no idea why. Anyone with a crushing muscle tension of the head?.

On 04/12/2023 at 22:27, [[T...] said:

I have this 24/7 all day, everyday. I am not bedridden. I've been working ever since ct. I have no choice. It's either that or starve and become homeless. 

Teddy yours is not accompanied by sort of paralyzing weakness ?

for me it’ is, I cannot even brush my hair most days… 

i have no choice I can’t work cause I cannot sit up or stand for longer than 20 sec . 

12 minutes ago, [[S...] said:

Does yours feel muscle related or other?.

Muscles definetly my whole appearance changed cause of stiffening . My face changed features all is cramping . Head face shoulders left side body back arms hands. 
legs also but not constantly . 
it feels like my whole body is in a vise. 

9 hours ago, [[D...] said:

I suffered a SCI, intravertebral disk degeneration due to pregabalin+ withdrawal syndromes, severe pain, i have been trying a lot of things to improove, and pain is becoming menegeable,  imo i should have done It previously, to manage overall neuroinflammation from the damage, pregabalin is cytotoxic to intravertebral disks, and contributed to my pain, im seeing stuff like edaravone,(taking by now) metformin, pioglitazone 15 mg since its not good for the bones without vitamin D, and im with my calcium levels marginally high for 3 years i shouldnt take It, i lost 2cm of height from the bone loss, also about nimodipine which is usefull for IVD, and so on, im will now have to read about HDAC inhibiton to improve, pioglitazone helped me with severe neuropathy since when i started, but neuropathy is neuropathy, and spinal cord Injury from IVD is one of the causes of neuropathy and nerve pain, that leads to a parthologic adaptation and central sensitization 

i had HBP from raloxifene, its stablizing now, and i will soon try nimodipine paired with my ongoing stack, since in the long run as bumetanide, It upregulates the nkcc2 cotransporter and gets the inhibitory potential normalized in the spinal cord, It also seems to nurish the NP, and dhea, which leaded me to a brief setback but then, i could tolerate It, probably contributed to my blood pressure spike, i dont recommend the latter one for anyone going trough too much sensitivity and setbacks, i will revisit dhea It as my blood pressure gets 100% back to what It is 

Hope something of this could help you guys 

I am atm too confused to understand any of what you wrote but you used medication to fix sci is what I read?

You take now edaravone and metformin?

14 hours ago, [[M...] said:

Muscles definetly my whole appearance changed cause of stiffening . My face changed features all is cramping . Head face shoulders left side body back arms hands. 
legs also but not constantly . 
it feels like my whole body is in a vise. 

This is from benzos or other drugs?

@[Ma...]Just explaining what pregabalin and several withdrawal leaded me into, and regarding the effects of overall neuroinflammation in the body as a whole, yes im taking metformin, pioglitazone, edaravone, pro pentofyline, but damage is done

Edited by [De...]
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, [[S...] said:

This is from benzos or other drugs?

Zopiclone. A benzo like z drug , according to Ashton it’s same as benzo 

4 minutes ago, [[M...] said:

Zopiclone. A benzo like z drug , according to Ashton it’s same as benzo 

Thats all? no other drugs? how long did you take it and how did you taper?.

Just now, [[S...] said:

Thats all? no other drugs? how long did you take it and how did you taper?.

I was CT 2 times. First time after very short use. Second time after 7 weeks of use. Reinstated 2 times. 
I don’t know why I am like this. Ajusta from BenzoBuddies is also like this with muscles and nerves , and she didn’t even CT.

Also I lost all sensation of the body. Feels like I have no organs / stomach anymore. 
feels like my head sometimes on on the floor and that my back is above my head. Completely disturbed everything. 
I don’t know what is happening 

1 minute ago, [[M...] said:

I was CT 2 times. First time after very short use. Second time after 7 weeks of use. Reinstated 2 times. 
I don’t know why I am like this. Ajusta from BenzoBuddies is also like this with muscles and nerves , and she didn’t even CT.

Also I lost all sensation of the body. Feels like I have no organs / stomach anymore. 
feels like my head sometimes on on the floor and that my back is above my head. Completely disturbed everything. 
I don’t know what is happening 

You took a short time and seems you sensitized your CNS by reinstating after 2 CT. I had a rapid taper and CT off multiple drugs that sensitized my CNS. It's unfortunate these drugs can cause damage. Its like being locked in a torture chamber. My head squeezes so bad i cant think clearly, hard to walk, hard to function. I keep getting worse year by year with this head pressure and now my vision seems to be going too, blurry vision.

@[Sc...]

i am truely sorry for you it is still so bad or more sad even worse. 
i have it in head too and in the rest of my body 24/7 

sometimes my head stops but gets worse in back and legs arms, it changed locaties but it’s always severe in the upper body. 

if it doesn’t improve honestly I can’t continue forever as I am in so much pain and in my bed: couch since end 2021. Haven’t been able to do anything like groceries shopping cooking , drawing , I sang a lot and played guitar- impossible cause of dystonia in upper body, voice all the time gone as I am pressed on vocal chairs , can’t use fingers. Can only lay horizontal to prevent my body from locking up more, it’s a mess. Have only found two like this and both nothing improved years out,

we can only stay the course and accept it I guess. 
i am not sure if I can for long term but for now accepting is what keeps me alive