Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Full body pressure squeezed alive

[Ma...]

[ns...]
4 hours ago, [[j...] said:

@[Ma...]  im so sorry for your suffering.  may i ask if you have ever been well or stable while you tapered?

Hi jellybean, no I've never stabilized during taper but I am noticing that I am healing. I'm gaining weight, sleeping, I'm more optimistic, smiling, laughing and feel a sense of wellness that I haven't felt in a long time. That being said, that squeezing stuff is brutal!

I think our nervous system is so lit up at times thar it causes our muscles to spasm in places we've had pain in the past, but really this squeezing is everywhere and it's difficult to press thru it.

Last night was especially difficult because of my rib and I found I'm experiencing inflammation, probably because I've Bern eating sweets!

I hadn't eaten sugar in a very long time, the squeezing started before that but the inflammation is new and so is the sugar. 

I ate chocolate muffins 3 days in a row, then a chocolate donut, then chocolate ice cream so that's what ya get when you eat something you know your not supposed to😋 it was so yummy I just couldn't stop! Lol

But it's time to get back to my diet, boring!

Buti I'd rather not have the inflammation of course.

Just goes to show that we should never change in mid stream.

How are u doing jilly bean?

Ns

• Like 1

[ji...]

im getting myself back on track.  this is the 3rd time ive run into problems on the last .25mgs.   this was definiatly the most suffering ive experienced throughout my 3 year taper.    i am happy to hear you are doing better .  smiling and laughing really is the best medicine.  happy to know you are at a place where you can do that again.   continued healing to you ~~~jill

[ns...]
19 minutes ago, [[j...] said:

im getting myself back on track.  this is the 3rd time ive run into problems on the last .25mgs.   this was definiatly the most suffering ive experienced throughout my 3 year taper.    i am happy to hear you are doing better .  smiling and laughing really is the best medicine.  happy to know you are at a place where you can do that again.   continued healing to you ~~~jill

Hi jillybean, interesting about your last .25mg, it seems like the lower get down on my taper the symptoms are different and more intense. I guess that's why I'm feeling that I'm healing as it slowly makes its way out of my body and brain.which makes sense I  guess. Im glad you're getting back on track. I know this experience of ups and downs, it definitely messes with your acceptance. We accept that everything were going thru is withdrawal then the ups and downs cause us to question. I read this here everyday, someone having severe symptoms today,questioning if it's withdrawal the tomorrow, they know it's withdrawal symptoms!

It's a crazy journey for sure but we'll get thru it. 

One day at a time!

Take care,

Ns :therethere:

• Love 1

• 1 month later...