Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Walking in nature has been healing, if anyone has pictures of their walks post it here

[0d...]

[Gr...]
Posted (edited)

Was weed eating and Cutting grass and noticed that one of my cedar trees is covered in these pinecone looking things gonna reach out to the benzo buddies for your input have never had it before on any of the trees that I have noticed, but I was under the influence, Xanax and alcohol for 10 1/2 years could’ve been hanging from my ceiling inside and I wouldn’t have noticed it. 😂 lol

had to convince myself to pick one up and put it on my deck for a picture. if it starts to roll toward me, I’m out of here.

IMG_2541.jpeg

IMG_2540.jpeg

IMG_2538.jpeg

Edited by [Gr...]
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 2

[...]
17 minutes ago, [[G...] said:

Was weed eating and Cutting grass and noticed that one of my cedar trees is covered in these pinecone looking things gonna reach out to the benzo buddies for your input have never had it before on any of the trees that I have noticed, but I was under the influence, Xanax and alcohol for 10 1/2 years could’ve been hanging from my ceiling inside and I wouldn’t have noticed it. 😂 lol

had to convince myself to pick one up and put it on my deck for a picture. if it starts to roll toward me, I’m out of here.

IMG_2541.jpeg

IMG_2540.jpeg

IMG_2538.jpeg

Grateful, it looks...weird) Sorry for my English, what is it??)

• Like 1

[...]
2 hours ago, [[G...] said:

I’m gonna have to do some research on that kate ( kind of reminds me of the movie the blob maybe it was dropped off during the eclipse. I’ve got Cedars all over the property. It’s the only one that has it ) 

Grateful, can it be kind of cedar disease of any sort? Are there many of suchlike on the tree? Does it seem really alive - of organic kind? Looks a bit spooky to me🤔 

[...]
37 minutes ago, [[G...] said:

Found it - said that it will not harm the tree, but it can become Unsightly- you think !

IMG_0807.png

Grateful, good! As i've thought... This forum is highly educational in many ways!)

• Like 2

[...]

This is my nearly summer... Honestly, I'd like it to be a bit more comfortable and much warmer..)

IMG20240507083842.jpg

IMG20240507080842.jpg

• Love 5

[Re...]

Wow @[...], how beautiful these pictures are! Love them! Nature plays these tricks, I myself have seen snow in May a few years back. 

• Love 3

[...]
18 minutes ago, [[R...] said:

Wow @[...], how beautiful these pictures are! Love them! Nature plays these tricks, I myself have seen snow in May a few years back. 

Thank you, ReubenRalph! I took them while running in the morning exactly today)

• Love 3

[...]
52 minutes ago, [[C...] said:

@[...] Your “nearly summer” photos are beautiful. Where do you live?

Thank you, @[Ct...]!) Eastern Europe.)

[En...]
On 23/11/2023 at 19:31, [[J...] said:

IMG_0808.jpeg

You live in a beautiful area. I only have houses around me in my neighborhood. I live in the Prairies in Canada so it is just flat and no forests. Beautiful pictures lucky you.

• Like 1

[PE...]
On 25/03/2024 at 23:11, [[G...] said:

Went for my walk early this morning and saw two big deer’ 🦌 right next to me. I  didn’t have a chance to take pictures they were too close and I was a bit shocked. Very good start to my day. 

IMG_4094.jpeg

IMG_4083.jpeg

IMG_4087.jpeg

IMG_4092.jpeg

Very nice.. I can spot an old stairway it seems. And some kid's made a fort?

Dreamy..

[Gr...]

The northern lights were visible last night through the iPhone, beautiful

IMG_0833.jpeg

IMG_0832.jpeg

IMG_0831.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Wow 1

40 minutes ago, [[G...] said:

IMG_0833.jpeg

IMG_0832.jpeg

IMG_0831.jpeg

Grateful, did you see them for yourself??? I've thought you live somewhere more to the South...

Really magnificent and majestic😍!

• Love 1

[WU...]
42 minutes ago, [[G...] said:

The northern lights were visible last night through the iPhone

Interested if you could see anything with just your eyes or only through the iphone?

• Like 1

[be...]
1 hour ago, [[G...] said:

IMG_0833.jpeg

IMG_0832.jpeg

IMG_0831.jpeg

:thumbsup:

• Like 1

[Gr...]

Was walking in the property this morning after we’ve had a couple days of rain. Don’t know if this is some type of mushroom or fungus growing out of a stump. Beautiful.

this one is not going in the salad! 😂 lol 

IMG_2560.jpeg

IMG_2559.jpeg

• Love 2

[Le...]
On 01/05/2024 at 09:06, [[G...] said:

IMG_2541.jpeg

IMG_2540.jpeg

IMG_2538.jpeg

some kinda slime mold?  I dont know but i am scared of it from here. 

• Love 1

[Le...]
9 hours ago, [[b...] said:

:thumbsup:

so much better than what i saw. 

• Like 2

[un...]
9 hours ago, [[G...] said:

Yes visible through I phone I live in South Carolina yes visible from the deck I live in Blythewood. It was about 10:15 last night

So envious of northern lights experience! Slime mold, a little less but still.. 😊

• Like 2

[Gr...]
22 hours ago, [[W...] said:

Interested if you could see anything with just your eyes or only through the iphone?

No only through the iPhone 

[Re...]

I wish I could take all my Buddies with me.... 

20240512_124927.jpg

20240512_124948.jpg

20240511_123354.jpg

20240510_190654.jpg

• Love 5