What are your plans for this weekend?

[An...]

Me: Tomorrow ---I am going to cut the grass in the backyard for my elderly mother using a push mower and then clean-up everything with my leaf blower. I know, exciting right and so much fun. LOL

Have a great upcoming weekend benzobuddies. I know some ppl in acute w/d are just holding on for dear life and trying to make it through the day. I hope this weekend might bring you a little relief and respite. These drugs rob us of so much. I am now grateful for the most simple things in life like a good night of restful sleep.

• Like 1

Well, I was going to pressure wash my sister's driveway and deck tomorrow, but she rescheduled it to next weekend because she had to look after someone's cats - which proves my theory that cat people are the cause of the fall of western civilization, to say nothing of dirty driveways and decks. Imagine me having to wait until my sister could fit me into her cat-packed schedule so that I could do her a favor. It is a sign of the End Times, for sure. So while I'm packing for the rapture and trying to lose 20 pounds before the Second Coming, I guess I'll just be mowing my own damn lawn.

@[An...] 
Now when you say you'll be using a "push mower", are you talking about one of these?

reelmower.png.bc8937a15432735fdeb9fdfee0fff711.png

Well then, I hope it's a small, level yard with nice bermuda grass.

Good luck!

• Haha 3

Just doing my regular weekend Marketing, and then will relax and read. I have no grass near me, so no worries there. Everyone enjoy your weekend. Oh I forgot, going to take a break from posting on Withdrawing board, I am feeling spent. Otherwise life is good. :classic_smile:

11 hours ago, [[r...] said:

Well, I was going to pressure wash my sister's driveway and deck tomorrow, but she rescheduled it to next weekend because she had to look after someone's cats - which proves my theory that cat people are the cause of the fall of western civilization, to say nothing of dirty driveways and decks. Imagine me having to wait until my sister could fit me into her cat-packed schedule so that I could do her a favor. It is a sign of the End Times, for sure. So while I'm packing for the rapture and trying to lose 20 pounds before the Second Coming, I guess I'll just be mowing my own damn lawn.

@[An...] 
Now when you say you'll be using a "push mower", are you talking about one of these?

reelmower.png.bc8937a15432735fdeb9fdfee0fff711.png

Well then, I hope it's a small, level yard with nice bermuda grass.

Good luck!

LMAO @[re...]

I have used those push mowers like the one in the pic you posted when I was a kid. LOL😁 You can actually still buy them but I think I will pass. My push gas mower can be a little taxing at times.

Well, I was going to pressure wash my sister's driveway and deck tomorrow, but she rescheduled it to next weekend because she had to look after someone's cats - which proves my theory that cat people are the cause of the fall of western civilization, to say nothing of dirty driveways and decks. Imagine me having to wait until my sister could fit me into her cat-packed schedule so that I could do her a favor.

LMAO again! I am also a cat person. I have two that I love dearly. 

6 hours ago, [[b...] said:

Just doing my regular weekend Marketing, and then will relax and read. I have no grass near me, so no worries there. Everyone enjoy your weekend. Oh I forgot, going to take a break from posting on Withdrawing board, I am feeling spent. Otherwise life is good. :classic_smile:

Good to hear @[be...]

I am also trying to curtail some my screen time. No grass near you? Do you live in an apartment? I live in a mobile home on 5 acres of land surrounded by plenty of grass. LOL

1 hour ago, [[r...] said:

@[An...]

Everyone on this forum
seems to be a cat person

catpeople.png.4ce13d419e5d6dbe78647412fe1d4588.png

That's why I pull your tails! >:D

I wasn’t a cat person until we adopted one. Now I’m a cat/dog person, since we have one of each.

I had delicious Indian food for lunch at a favorite restaurant,  cleaned the dead flower heads from the perennials and will visit a friend tonight. Lovely fall weather today! 

1 hour ago, [[p...] said:

I had delicious Indian food for lunch at a favorite restaurant,  cleaned the dead flower heads from the perennials and will visit a friend tonight. Lovely fall weather today! 

Hi @[pi...]

Sounds great! 👍Fall is also my fav season.

• Like 1

I wasn’t a cat person until we adopted one. Now I’m a cat/dog person, since we have one of each.

LOL @[pi...]

How did your cat and dog get along initially? There are some really cute videos on youTube showing cats and dogs as best friends.

Just now, [[A...] said:

LOL @[pi...]

How did your cat and dog get along initially? There are some really cute videos on youTube showing cats and dogs as best friends.

They have a mutually agreed on decision to ignore each other. They will bump noses or sniff each others butts some times but they are not cuddle buddies. 

4 hours ago, [[A...] said:

Good to hear @[be...]

I am also trying to curtail some my screen time. No grass near you? Do you live in an apartment? I live in a mobile home on 5 acres of land surrounded by plenty of grass. LOL

No grass, just tall buildings and busy streets. My last Apt I had a nice southern facing front porch and was able to grow veggies, but no grass...lol.

Yep, I just need a break, and I will go check out the Music threads...because what Red wants...Red gets.:clap:

Yum, sounds wonderful. It is not fall here today, it is 91!

16 minutes ago, [[b...] said:

Okay I am on it...:thumbsup:

I was kidding. I don't think that topic is really a begood topic. Unless you've been hiding a secret side of yourself all these years.
Could it be you have an evil twin: bebad ?

8 minutes ago, [[r...] said:

I was kidding. I don't think that topic is really a begood topic. Unless you've been hiding a secret side of yourself all these years.
Could it be you have an evil twin: bebad ?

You will have to just wonder...lol. Well I found one, it wasn't easy. You know I take everything you post seriously.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't do much this weekend. It has been raining off and on this entire week. Lawn care has been put on hold. 😁

I am just sitting in my bedroom reading BB while listening to a true crime podcast on my iPhone, not very exciting I know.

I think I will go workout at my 24/7 access fitness ctr tonight around 9PM.

Hope all you guys are having a good weekend. I know this is very hard to do for those still in the midst of benzo w/d.

My weekend has been quiet too, weather is gloomy and colder, so mainly just checking in here and reading the boards. I am also reading a good book right now, I am a big reader. I did walk this morning and will watch PBS this evening programs have returned with new plots to some series I watch. Thankfully I have been off 47 months and pray that those suffering will have a better day ahead.

Hi begood. I hope you are enjoying your weekend. I just found out Suzanne Sommers died today (age 76). Three's Company was one of my favorite sitcoms. That show was so funny.  May she RIP. 🙏

2 hours ago, [[A...] said:

Hi begood. I hope you are enjoying your weekend. I just found out Suzanne Sommers died today (age 76). Three's Company was one of my favorite sitcoms. That show was so funny.  May she RIP. 🙏

I know, her 77th Birthday would have been tomorrow. 

Edited by [be...]

On 30/09/2023 at 17:53, [[A...] said:

Good to hear @[be...]

Antibenzo7 sounds idilic hope everyone has a good enough weekend 🙏