Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

Open Group  ·  69 members

Music Lovers

Songs of the 70s

[Na...]

• 2 months later...
On 02/11/2023 at 04:30, [[R...] said:

"Dreams" - Fleetwood Mac

Any Fleetwood Mac is a winner.  Lindsey is the dude!

• Like 1

@[Kh...]am amazing guitar player. Super unique style.

Buckingham/Nicks is out of print for years now, but was on the Polydor label back in the early 70’s. It was basically the album Mick Fleetwood used as the demo tape that got Lindsey and Stevie into the band.

one of my top 5 albums of all time. Priceless.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, [[w...] said:

Hi Widesky…Check out The Dance by Fleetwood Mac if you haven’t.  It’s a 1 hour 45 minutes live performance done really well.  Worth a watch.  On YouTube I believe. 

2 hours ago, [[w...] said:

@[Kh...]am amazing guitar player. Super unique style.

Buckingham/Nicks is out of print for years now, but was on the Polydor label back in the early 70’s. It was basically the album Mick Fleetwood used as the demo tape that got Lindsey and Stevie into the band.

one of my top 5 albums of all time. Priceless.

Finger picker..like this guy.  He is also the dude!!

Edited by [Kh...]

@[Kh...]

I’ve seen the dance, very well done for sure.

Dire Straights..love, love, love Mark Knoefler.

Elton…another incredible talent. Plus, B. Taupin lyricist extraordinaire.

I’m pretty sure we must have very similar music catalogues.

We’re most likely the same age-ish.

Sending you lots of love and support across the country. Connection like this is so important for me, it’s good for the NS and the soul. Thank you so very much, you actually made me smile today. I’m sure we’d be good friends if we lived closer.

This song is good for the soul, too.  Great album, and I love the title track.

Have a peaceful night 🙏🫂

• Like 2

[wi...]
On 03/03/2024 at 23:38, [[T...] said:

@[Th...]One of my absolute favs from them. Did you know when they first released this album is was done so illegally by their record company because heart was in a contractual dispute with them, so Mushroom Records took the raw demo tracks from Magazine and released them without the bands knowledge in 1977. After the legal balltle heart official release the 1978 album most of us have heard.

I would alway run to the mall the day of the album release (camalot music!)of any band I liked, so this is how I got the original release before it was pulled from the shelves 3 days later.

Most of the songs sound a little different and raw.  I kind of love them, especially Heartless, I'll post  the 1977 first unauthorized release for you below, the entire album.  Heartless is the first track.  I love the whole album.

Hope you enjoy 

Edited by [wi...]
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...