Important Survey - Please Participate ×

NAD Ion Patches Actually Work!

[Je...]

1) There are several buddies who used NAD+ SubQ injections to aid their taper. One is Benzoito who successfully tapered off, and is still injecting (though much less) NAD+ while healing.  One member went to Ken Starr center (because Starr was his doctor) for a few infusions, would drop his dose, go back and have more, repeat. He couldn't afford to do the whole series of NAD+ IV all at once, so he did it in steps and tapered off the remainder. Ken Starr Wellness actually has a program to assist with IV NAD+ while gradually tapering off benzos. It's very expensive, though. 

2) I did NAD+ nasal spray, it didn't help me taper faster, it just made it a little more tolerable. It spurred my decision to try NAD+ iontophoresis patch systems. I successfully jumped from 2.75 mg of diazepam/Valium on April 10 2023. I journaled my research and experience in a thread. In that thread, I linked to earlier discussions about IV NAD+ from those who did it. The majority were success stories, in that NAD+ got them off benzos. Anybody considering NAD+ should do their research. NAD+ iontophoresis patches are a more affordable way to get the same experience Buddies had with IV NAD+. I spent $1000 approximately for the kits and supplements. You can read what I learned, and what I did here. I did a lot of the research, so you don't have to go hunting for it, Everything you need to know is in that thread. 

3) AgelessRx is one of the two suppliers I used. The patch systems they use are rated for 500 mg. And their compounding pharmacy partner, Belmar, sends you enough NAD+ to do 500 mg dosing. 20 drops is 400 mg, 25 is 500 mg. Just use their patches and increase the NAD+ and saline drops to 25 for 500 mg.  

4) NAD+ can help during tapering. It acts as an assist to get off the last bit when you've hit a wall and feel stuck. It can also help if you c/t and it has been less than a month since the c/t. It does not help if it has been more than a month since a c/t or jump. It hasn't been shown to be beneficial to those on protracted w/d. It's not entirely understood what it does. There's a few links to some papers in my journey thread I linked above. Glutamate excitotoxicity appears to take a hit when NAD+ in high doses in given. It speeds up healing a recovery. 

5) I just jumped off my final 1 mg dose of gabapentin, and am doing 500 mg a day of iontophoresis NAD+ for the next 3 days. 

6) I need to start a new thread here, and link to the old one. Most questions you might have, have been answered there and in previous discussions. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, [[H...] said:

Thought I might see you on this thread @[Be...] 😁

Hi, mare. I drop in now and then. Still recovering, but things just keep improving. Some symptoms hang around like an annoying mother-in-law overstaying her welcome. Others have vanished, or pop up and then go away again. 

It's good to see others are trying NAD+ iontophoresis patch systems to assist with benzo w/d. Much better than IV NAD+. you don't have to stay at a drip center tethered to an IV. Stay home, slap that patch on, relax and take it easy. 

10 hours ago, [[B...] said:

Hi, mare. I drop in now and then. Still recovering, but things just keep improving. Some symptoms hang around like an annoying mother-in-law overstaying her welcome. Others have vanished, or pop up and then go away again. 

It's good to see others are trying NAD+ iontophoresis patch systems to assist with benzo w/d. Much better than IV NAD+. you don't have to stay at a drip center tethered to an IV. Stay home, slap that patch on, relax and take it easy. 

That's great, glad you're doing well ❤️

• Like 1