Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Have to get away

[Go...]

Does anyone have the constant feeling they have to leave whatever situation they are in?  Is this common?  If I’m at a house, I have to go somewhere else to try and feel safer. If I’m somewhere else, I have to go to the house to try and feel safer.  Can anybody relate?

• Haha 1

Yes, fear is common.  I had extreme claustrophobia to the point where I couldn't even go into a WalMart.  I was too afraid for some time to even take the garbage down my driveway to be picked up.  

I can't go into any store without fear taking over.  I can't even get into a car.  My huge concern is that having this problem while I was taking the Klonopin?!?!

• 2 weeks later...

I have that most of the times. When it gets really strong, i just pack my stuff and go camping somewhere in the woods for couple of days. The good thing about my life is that i have people who are writing my paper https://paperfellows.com/write-my-paper for the college , every time i need it. Without that i wouldn't be so relaxed probably and would have more responsibilities.