Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

Progress Logs

[Pa...]

Some of you may have noticed that Progress Logs currently allow other members to respond, the forum software doesn’t allow the setup we’ve used in the past but we’re working on solutions.  We apologize for the fact that some are responding to Progress Logs thinking they’re blogs which are currently archived.

We understand this migration to a new platform feels chaotic and some may wonder why we didn’t make it picture perfect before launch but hopefully most of you understand that this kind of endeavor has to have real world testing in order to fully realize the functions.

We appreciate your patience and help in making our new home the best it can be, we’re in this together. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

For now, member Progress Logs are only visible to the member and the team, and no other members can respond.  Soon we hope to enable members to view others Progress Logs, but responding to them won’t be possible, as it was on the old forum.

We’ll keep you posted.

• Like 1

@[Pa...] 

Thanks for the update, yes it's a bit of a shock transitioning into this new system. 

So many Oldtimers that have left... I'll never lose hope they'll be back one day.

Some of them couldn't handle this change and just gave up... Well, it's difficult for us all.

I am a person who hates changes😆 But on the other hand, this new software fascinates me.

I'm curious by nature, less than my Kitty, but still...

• Like 1