Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

Muscle pain question

[dj...]

I’m 9.5 months out and have very bad muscle pain, stiffness and tension that keeps me very limited physically.  I think this is related to my extreme fatigue too.  My body just gets worn down very quickly. 

I know timelines for recovery are very different but am I about to the point where this should at least start turning around?  I mean I can’t even walk around the block without the muscle stuff totally sidelining me.  Personal experiences welcome.  The muscle pain really kicked up a few notches in months 6-7.

I’m 9.5 months out and have very bad muscle pain, stiffness and tension that keeps me very limited physically.  I think this is related to my extreme fatigue too.  My body just gets worn down very quickly. 

I know timelines for recovery are very different but am I about to the point where this should at least start turning around?  I mean I can’t even walk around the block without the muscle stuff totally sidelining me.  Personal experiences welcome.  The muscle pain really kicked up a few notches in months 6-7.

Sorry you are experiencing that. This is very normal. My muscles started to loosen at 18 months out and really improved in the 24 months mark.

• Sad 1