Anyone get so revved they feel like their head will explode ?

[ho...]

Anyone get so revved and overstimulated they feel like their head will literally explode (my burning mouth becomes insane, mouth pressure, overstimulation, sounds are beyond words, ears ring sooo loudly ) and everything is too much to handle? It’s happened here and there for 5 years but way worse since my setbacks. (2 stress setbacks into more dimensions of hell)

I even went to the ER yesterday with the new head pain I had and all blood work and ct was fine but the whole experience revved me up so badly and today I feel so overstimulated and revved up that I think my head may explode off of my neck.

Good times…. :-/

Anyone get so revved and overstimulated they feel like their head will literally explode (my burning mouth becomes insane, mouth pressure, overstimulation, sounds are beyond words, ears ring sooo loudly ) and everything is too much to handle? It’s happened here and there for 5 years but way worse since my setbacks. (2 stress setbacks into more dimensions of hell)

I even went to the ER yesterday with the new head pain I had and all blood work and ct was fine but the whole experience revved me up so badly and today I feel so overstimulated and revved up that I think my head may explode off of my neck.

Good times…. :-/

I get overstimulated too. For me it’s akathisia related. I sometimes wonder if the PPI protonix im taking for past 2 months is contributing to it. I’m in a huge setback so I understand your suffering.