I don’t understand…

[Ma...]

…how people work, go to the gym, socialize. I’m closing in on 10 months from jumping but had to reinstate  .125 for 6 weeks for dental emergency, so going into month 6-AGAIN.

I can hardly walk to the store or walk my dogs. It’s just getting worse and I don’t see an end in sight.

Yes: 2 ER visits. Healthy as a horse and the 2nd time was treated like a drug addict.

Sob, sob, sob 😢

….my vision is completely off, I am so dizzy it’s almost impossible to shower or walk, no appetite, migraines, hourly anxiety attacks, can’t breathe, sweating, fatigue-can’t get out of bed for days.

I can no longer see my future as I don’t remember what’living’ feels like.

Disaster all around 😢

As it should be.  You reinstated or are tapering or 10 months off?  If you fill out your signature it may help others to respond . But I think you were 10 months off and reinstated and that’s why you feel so bad.  I was unable to leave my house or get off the floor for over a year after my ct. So all you can do is what you can.  Give it time you will improve.

I reinstated mid December-January. Began to come out of it March, physical symptoms clicked off April then late May I don’t know what happened. Everything has just continued to deteriorate…

So are you tapering, holding or off? If you are off then you are barely 5-6 months.  That’s why you feel so bad.  You know you are in withdrawal and give it time.  Don’t drink alcohol, go gluten free and cut out processed sugar sweets and caffeine.    What don’t you understand?

Hi Mary

You are struggling because you reinstated mid December for 6 weeks, that means your last dose was end of January. You are about 5 months off.  What you are going through is not unusual, its normal, given the circumstances.  Recovery is going to take time Mary,  time is the healer. I promise you will start to feel better with more time, so hang in there. 

If you care to add a signature, it will help members to give you the relevant advice.  Go to the top of the page and select PROFILE then choose forum profile then insert drug history into the text box and remember to click change profile

It will get better

Magrita :smitten: