Is it time to jump off off Valium 0,64mg?

[Zi...]

Hello,

I am down to 0,64mg Valium daily in two doses. Having been tapering since January 2023 from 2,5mg Valium. Doing dry cut method.

I am on 3,33mg Zolpidem (started 5mg Zolpidem during October 2022 when I got divorced). Holding Zolpidem dose on 3,33mg for several weeks now.

My plan is to finish Valium taper first and then start Zolpidem taper.

My severe symptoms now are dizziness and pains, headaches and fatigue. They are coming and going in waves. Some days are better another are bad. I know this pattern during the whole my taper period (I started multiple tapering in May 2020).

What do you think about the very end period of Valium taper? Shall I continue till a tiny dose (the smallest dose I can weight is aroung 0,15mg) or shall I jump around 0,5mg as Ashton recommends?

What are general experience guys?

I don´t mind tapering another few weeks (my prescriber is ok with prescribing me another meds) but I ask myself whether it won´t be better to start finally my healing with jumping sooner?

I was on benzos since 2016 (not continuously). Several more weeks on them are not a problem for me, but just thinking about these small doses.... if it is better to taper to a dust and prolonging the time when my body can start to heal after being free from benzos.

Thank you for your comments.

Katerina