Geraldine interviewed Dr Witt-Doerring ….listen to it! Very informative

[Up...]

Thank you for the find and share Upperleft.  The episode is also available on YouTube:

Episode 46: An Interview with Dr. Josef Witt-Doerring (by Geraldine Burns)

In this episode I have a very frank interview with Dr. Josef Witt-Doerring. Dr. Witt-Doerring is a psychiatrist and former FDA medical officer/pharmaceutical physician who now treats patients with drug injuries. If you're interested in what he has to say you can find out more about him over on his website WittDoerringpsychiatry.com or YouTube channel at Witt-Doerring Psychiartry. He is the type of psychiatrist I wish we all had run into.  I hope someday, every psychiatrist runs their practice the way he and his wife do with full knowledge, kindness and true caring for helping a person to heal.

Thank you for the find and share Upperleft.  The episode is also available on YouTube:

Episode 46: An Interview with Dr. Josef Witt-Doerring (by Geraldine Burns)

In this episode I have a very frank interview with Dr. Josef Witt-Doerring. Dr. Witt-Doerring is a psychiatrist and former FDA medical officer/pharmaceutical physician who now treats patients with drug injuries. If you're interested in what he has to say you can find out more about him over on his website WittDoerringpsychiatry.com or YouTube channel at Witt-Doerring Psychiartry. He is the type of psychiatrist I wish we all had run into.  I hope someday, every psychiatrist runs their practice the way he and his wife do with full knowledge, kindness and true caring for helping a person to heal.

I want to point this out at time marker 30:00 Dr WD talks directly about why you should not drink alcohol in withdrawal or protracted and limit your caffeine intake.  In my daughters recovery I can say that any caffeine brings on the jitters and as she describes it makes her feel manic!  Alcohol is a huge issue in withdrawal and will set you back and can trigger waves as will caffeine! Any processed sugar sweets will also make your sx worse.  So once again if you drink alcohol and are not improving or feel worse and are further out….stop drinking alcohol!

Hey Lisa if you see this watch the interview!