Stomach issues

[Sc...]

Hi ScaredCat,

My stomach issues have been increasing in severity and pain since starting my taper. Most of my pain is in the upper left quadrant. Where is the pain for you? Through trial and error and using a variety of supplements and tweaking my diet, I found that eating REALLY clean, staying away from caffeine, sugar and gluten were pretty much the answers. I also started taking HCL with pepsin (supplement not a medication) when eating protein and THIS helped IMMENSLEY, along with some other gut supplements. DM me if you want more deets. Your symptoms are REALLY consistent with Benzo WD. Hang in there. 

It's not pain, but severe discomfort causing me insomnia.

I'm sugar free, caffeine free. But can't tolerate supplements.

At midnight I feel bloated and rest of the time I feel like it's burning like you feel after consuming 10 chilli. I feel the propeanolol that I'm tapering has a lot to do. But will never know.

Heating pad really helped me at night with all my stomach issues. I also put an ice pack by my bed in a small cooler and use of the heating pad makes me hot …. So ice pack on my neck and heating pads on my legs and tummy! I also use heating pad during the day when nausea and just any of the tummy issues ramp up, but again much better since I started using heating pad thru the night. Hoping this maybe helps you a bit.

Hang in there, this stuff will all start to decrease in severity and go away. I’m sorry though, it’s so miserable. Hugs hugs hugs.