Heart Palpitations (revisited)

[An...]

Simple question for anyone reading.....

Describe to me what your palps feel like, please and tell me the frequency, duration, and any identifiable triggers.

If you have completed benzo withdrawal, recovered or recovering,  had them, but do not have them now, I would love to hear from you.

Does your heart feel like it skips a beat, normal beats followed by like a noticeable pulsation, squeezing, flutter, beating normally then starts beating really fast as in tachycardia, etc?

The heart sxs are the worst ones IMO b/c the heart has to beat continually to sustain life.

I am not good at seeing replies after this but I've had every heart sensation you wrote. HUGE PVCs too. I totally understand and send my love. I'm 6 months off now and mostly get slight flutters; I (so far) don't have many PVCs but I've absolutely been through this all. The crazy PVCs even triggered a run of NSVT for me which was caught on a Holter.

Thanks nervouswreck for your reply. Also, congrats. on being 6 months off. I personally think doctors should be prohibited from Rx'ing these drugs for more than 2 weeks straight or one-off situations like before some medical procedure. 

Doctors and other medical prescribers need to give patients full informed consent about the risks for those whose mental health issues are so bad that they agree to accept the risks of using these drugs long-term. My panic attacks and anxiety were awful during the early years at the start but had I known about the risks of using benzos to manage, I would have never taken them long-term on a daily continuous basis. Hindsight is 20/20 as they say.