International travel

[Co...]

Any info on what documents I would need to travel internationally with clonazepam? I guess I just ask my doctor?

I've never had any issues travelling with my medication. And I carried Ativan on me for 5+ years. If your name is on the bottle or prescription it's no problem. I've been asked once in my 5 years if I was carrying medication, they didn't even ask to see it. My Dad even took my prescription last week as we flew from Germany to Canada and no issues.

Thanks Birdie, you made it to Canada! Hope it's nice! I will go try to live with my boyfriend in Ecuador. My parents want me out and all their friends push them to have me committed and one even really texts my mom about how I am psychotic (I am not) for dismissing certain doctors as incapable and that I'm not brain damaged at all and then the two doctors that do know their stuff and do recognize this, she just says she finds it insane they believe my stories and that I apparently wound them around my finger. So they are not hearing good things at all around them and my dad became physically abusive and he's the reason I'm in this mess in the first place. Nice also your parents seem good support.

Oh Coco I am so sorry to hear. I'm glad you have an option to go to Ecuador to be with someone who can care for you. I'm sorry your parents have turned on you, it seems they have no capacity to deal with it and are upset with themselves and taking it out on you and have some toxic people around them.

As for my parents, you never know what goes on behind closed doors. They are supporting me now but my mom is still a narcissist and that's why I developed an anxiety disorder in the first place due to emotional and at time physical abuse as a child. So despite their efforts now, they are also the reason I am in this situation. I'm just dealing with the aftermath at this point. I wish you the best and hope you are able to get the support you need. ❤️

[12...]

I’m so glad you’ve found alternative living arrangements, Cocodot.

In time, your family and certain family friends will all be proven very very wrong.  :hug: