Refuse to die without a fight severe mental symptoms

[Du...]

Hi, Ducktales—Sending big hugs. I suffer from major depressive disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, and a bunch of other things. I’m going through the very same thing at the moment, clinging to the idea of life now, and past my tapering off of Xanax. I just lowered my dosage by 25%, from 1.0 mg to .75 mg, I feel wretched. My family is not supporting me and they don’t understand what I’m going through. I’m very lonely in this and I don’t wanna burden my friends. I just want you to know that I feel for you and while I can’t make you better, as much as I’d like, but I am thinking about you and I offer you all my support.  Talk it out here with us 🥰. Kessie

Hi Ducktales - I am in like 5 hours or therapy at the moment. I am in therapy for trauma and OCD and somatics for the benzo withdrawal. I find at the very least having a professional see me every week to help me cope with the symptoms helps. I'd suggest seeking out a therapist, preferably benzo wise, if you could. Or maybe even a benzo coach at the moment that can give you some reassurance and hope that you are just experiencing a hefty withdrawal phase.