[Lo...]

Dear all,

Iam from germany and i get tavor for my worse sleeping. I Took them in may 2022 for 3 weeks 0,5 mg-1mg and stopped after 3 weeks because it doesnt help me for sleeping. After then a get a very Bad withdrawal with all bad symptoms what you can imagine. Now iam 11 Months off but the Symptomes are still there. The most scary Symptome what i have is nystagmus since January 2023 nonestopp and i dont know how to handle that, because i dont See any changes. the other Symptomes are very changeable and they come and go like anxiety, inner unrest, sleepless and a lot More. Maybe i get some Answers because of my nystagmus and hopefully there is a Connection with withdrawal.

Sorry for my Bad english and best regards

Desiree

Hello Lostyuffle - welcome to BenzoBuddies!

We're glad you found us! You will find good information here and a lot of support from others who understand what you're going through.  I'm so sorry you've suffered with withdrawal symptoms after quitting Tavor (lorazepam) which you used for such a short time.  It's good you quit taking it but I'm sorry you're still experiencing withdrawal symptoms 11 months after you quit. Unfortunately we often see dependency on benzos develop with very brief use.  We also have seen posts from members who develop nystagmus with benzo use or their pre-existing nystagmus was intensified.  However, for your own peace of mind, you may want to speak to your doctor about it.

By the way, your English is fine - you've communicated very well!

Now that you joined us please feel free to explore the site and ask questions about your situation.  I'll give you some links to start with but please be sure to reach out for support.

Post-withdrawal Recovery Support 

Success Stories

Colorado Consortium Benzodiazepine Deprescribing Guidance

Chapter 3 Ashton manual, list of symptoms

Add your history/signature

We're glad you're here!

Brighterday

• 2 months later...

Hello Brighterday,

thank you for your answer! Sorry for the Late answer, but i have e small Kids, 2 und 4 years Old. Its a big challange to handle that but its still working somehow. My doctor cant find the nystafmus, its still in my brain- thats how it feels like.

For the people who are getting nystagmus with benzos, are they healed of nystsgmus or is is still there?

At the moment i have a big wave but i think it will be better the next days. How are you?

Best  greetings