Any Canadians in GTA going through WD?

[Fa...]

I paced literally 12-18 hours a day for the first id say 40ish days. I think it was 35 to be exact. Then on and off like maybe 2-4 hours a day for like another month or 2. Then I got a wave of it at month 7 for like 2 days then I got another wave of it at month 13 for a day, and now I feel almost healed. Even yesterday I was in a awful mental wave that felt like month 3 but today I feel healed. Hang in there this shit just literally goes away overnight. The worst was over for me I’d say 3-6 months. Then in month 9-11 it got like really bad again. Then 13 months I came out of m second acute and around 16 months I started getting little windows of somewhat normality, but for the most part month 13-17 has just been mental with some minor nerve pain. That comes and goes. The mental stuff is starting to lift Though so I’m Hopful.

My Akathisia is happening during my tapering process.  I have had it for 10 months so far.  I have been tapering for a year...I have a long way to go still.  Did yours start during your taper or after you were off?

I didn’t taper took benzos for like a month and cold turkeyed. I think I might have been taking benzos for a year because I was taking percosets from a freind and I think those where laced. So then I cold turkeyd and got sent straight into hell.

Hey guys, I'm in London, I'm 30. Been on 0.75 Clonazepam since about 21... Started to taper at 25, and still only about half way off. I've really picked up the pace recently supplemented with an absurd amount of physical activity, and having a LOT of symptoms but it's pretty manageable to be honest.

Hi Neighbours

I too am in Burlington.  I have been tapering off Lorazepam (2mg) since end of September.  I am currently at 1.25mg/day.  Symptoms been somewhat manageable however this last reduction to 1.25 two weeks ago has brought on 24/7 intense symptoms. Still trying to figure out what to do.  Hold the course or cross over to Val or Clonazepam?  So much that i don't know!  Overwheming.

How are you all doing?

Lil

Hi Neighbours

I too am in Burlington.  I have been tapering off Lorazepam (2mg) since end of September.  I am currently at 1.25mg/day.  Symptoms been somewhat manageable however this last reduction to 1.25 two weeks ago has brought on 24/7 intense symptoms. Still trying to figure out what to do.  Hold the course or cross over to Val or Clonazepam?  So much that i don't know!  Overwheming.

How are you all doing?

Lil

Hi Lil from Burlington!

I am holding right now due to going too fast and my symptoms were pretty nasty and unsustainable.

How many times a day are you dosing?  Shorter acting benzo, and the lower you get, it can get more difficult.  My God...the things I wish I had known before I began all of this...and, I thought I knew enough when I started.  Such a learning curve.

And, you can always ask for support from admin and members in the section for tapering advice/info if you feel that unsure and need some guidance/advice from others who have tapered from L.

Warmly,

F

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the delay in responding but I am still struggling with this program lol

I currently dose twicw a day (10am/10pm) bur considering going to 3 times as I go lower.

How many per day are you.?

Hopefully things are going well for you.

Lil