• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [je...]

• [mi...]

• [Ja...]

• [ne...]

The journey to benzodiazepine cessation is filled with many obstacles.  You overcame them all while also helping fellow travelers along the way.  You are an inspiration and example to us all.  Congratulations and well done, jelly baby!

Congrats again, jelly!

I’m really interested in hearing how your recovery plays out moving forward, after such a sensible taper.

Thanks WS. Today was a really good day so hoping it will continue.

Awesome!  :smitten:

Congrats Jelly! Hope you have a smooth transition to a total healing soon. You help me this year several times while you were probably struggling so thanks for your efforts!

Question: were you using liquid DMT? If, what kind ? solution or suspension?

- Did you started your taper doing DMT or you transitioned into it?

-You seemed to hold several times mainly at the end. Were those holding use to symptoms?

-If you have to put a percentage to those symptoms how much would you put to the physical and mental?

Thanks!

I wish you all the best!

Mice

Congratulations Jelly Baby!! Whoop whoop!! Onto brighter days and true healing! It’s so lovely when you can get rid of the home lab set!  :)

Thank you so much WonderWoman!  :smitten:

Great job Jelly Baby!

I'm so excited for you - I hope you do a happy dance!!!

Thanks Rae. Much appreciated. To both you and Jacky Boo, no happy dance yet, I'm kinda waiting for all hell to break loose. Once you've been through that kind of trauma it's hard to forget, no matter what. So I'll just let you do it for me!  :smitten:

Stingrae, I was thinking the exact same thing.

Jellybaby I hope you did a happy dance, I know I did one for you 😂  :thumbsup::D

Happy dance

Wooooooohooooooo! AMAZING! I'm at .012mg of K so I may just say goodbye tonight. So proud of you!!!!!!!  :smitten::thumbsup::)

Thanks NW. You know how hard it is to get this point.

The journey to benzodiazepine cessation is filled with many obstacles.  You overcame them all while also helping fellow travelers along the way.  You are an inspiration and example to us all.  Congratulations and well done, jelly baby!

Thanks so much Libertas! You have problem solved with me so many times and I deeply value your insight. Don't know what I would've done without the support of our great team!

Congrats Jelly! Hope you have a smooth transition to a total healing soon. You help me this year several times while you were probably struggling so thanks for your efforts!

Question: were you using liquid DMT? If, what kind ? solution or suspension?

- Did you started your taper doing DMT or you transitioned into it?

-You seemed to hold several times mainly at the end. Were those holding use to symptoms?

-If you have to put a percentage to those symptoms how much would you put to the physical and mental?

Thanks!

I wish you all the best!

Mice

Thanks and you're welcome micedana. Gosh, I feel like I tried so many things. I started with shaving and weighing but I struggled too much. Then I switched to DMT using Bob7's method with the capsules. At 0.4mg's I switched to alcohol and water suspension DMT but I also used that method to do cut and hold inbetween to determine my percentages I can tolerate. I only held my dose once due when symptoms caught up as indicated on my signature.

I'm not sure which 'end' you're talking about, but at 0.125mg I went linear. I wanted to go at 0.001mg per day and then build in a two week hold after each month to make sure I don't have accumulation cuts, but it was too fast for me. I started showing symptoms at 3 weeks so had to start my hold earlier. I then changed my approach and tapered at 0.001mg per day for 7 days holding 3. I tapered like this to the end.

I don't always understand what people mean by physical and mental. Can you clarify?

Thanks Jelly!

I meant mental as more of a psychological side like depression, anxiety, mood changes, DP/DR. 

I'm on my third taper since my ordeal started 5 years ago, long story. I was two years off of this poison and due to a supplement and some calming teas I had to reinstate. It was brutal I had to do it. I use this medication for a short time. Most use was tapering it.

Went all liquid now. Symptoms worsen a bit. Is my third day. I'll probably keep pushing. The worse case scenario would be to go back to pill form on the 0.125 mg night dose. The issue is that I'm using 0.5 mg pills and 1/4 cuts are difficult to get even doses. I still prefer this and not experience with the cut and hold method. I can believe we react differently to the same dose but different media.

Again Jelly , I hope you keep doing better and better. Be extremely careful with what you eat and take. Even without benzos we are still crossing a mine field.

Mice 

I would say 90% of my symptoms are physical.

I'm lucky because my pills are scored in quarters so I was able to do the combination of liquid and pills up until 0.125mg with little difficulty. I only went full liquid at 0.125mg and fortunately had no problems. I hope things settle down for you soon. You have some good experience with tapering, so you know what to look out for.

Congratulations and thank you for all of the help and support you've provided my wife and I on this forum! We truly appreciate it, your advice and support has been a blessing to us. Hope you stick around to offer us some help!

Congratulations and thank you for all of the help and support you've provided my wife and I on this forum! We truly appreciate it, your advice and support has been a blessing to us. Hope you stick around to offer us some help!

Thank you so much TheSunAlsoRises. I'm really glad I could be of help to you and your wife. I know how much it means to have the support of others who have lived this experience.

Thanks for your words jelly!

Curious, what kind of K pill are you using that are scored in 4?

I started to think that the scored issue don't have any sense. When the manufacturer makes the pill the active ingredient distribution is not by pill but from a much bigger batch of drug and filler. So the homogenized distribution should be done in that stage I imagine. I don't really know the manufacturing process may be someone more knowledgeable may chime in.

Mice

So exciting!!! Congrats! All the while helping so many others…. A true rockstar you are! Wishing you full healing and all the great things ahead!!

Jellybelly,

I’m really scared of what’s waiting for me when I’m done with my taper.  Can you tell us here what symptoms your having at the moment?

Scare Jacky ♥️♥️😘

Seeing how you're doing Jelly Baby  :smitten:

I'm doing okay NW, thanks. My symptoms have settled down now and I feel the same as when I was tapering. It's just my sleep that's worse now but we moved house this weekend so it's been a bit stressful.

Jellybelly,

I’m really scared of what’s waiting for me when I’m done with my taper.  Can you tell us here what symptoms your having at the moment?

Scare Jacky ♥️♥️😘

Jacky

I know this whole process is scary. I have the same symptoms as listed in my first post and except for the insomnia, my symptoms are pretty much at the same level of intensity as when I was tapering. I was worried it would get worse because when I had my big cuts I became progressively worse and ended up bedridden. So there was an underlying fear that this will happen again when I stop completely. But I'm doing fairly well and I don't think it will get that bad again. I think there might be tough days but I'm not fearful that I'll be non-functional again.

The best thing I did was taking it slow. For an entire year I tapered at 5%/14 days. My symptoms were under control and manageable. I didn't rush my taper to get off. I believe this is what helped me get to an easier jump. My advice would be to take it easy and if possible to make sure for several months before jumping your symptoms are under control. There's no guarantee this will work but you're giving yourself the best chance at success. You can do it!

• 2 months later...

Jelly baby,

Now with everything in the mirror.

Would you still jump at same place,

And do the last 0,25 to jump at same speed?

Or would you change anything?

When you get to small doses , the 5%/14d taper gets super slow. Was thinking of going bit faster, but jumping from less high.