Valium sub

[ti...]

I want to go back to the klonopin.Do you think it's too late?It's been 10 days.

NO, it's not too late!  ;)

Then you can do the liquid titration.

The reason you had anxiety with the klono I think, is from cutting too fast. I think you will do fine with a nice sensible taper.

I'm glad you made a decision.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [ti...]

• [Co...]

• [el...]

• [pa...]

I reinstated the k last nite and today I am horrible.Can't feel my hands,pain,shaking.I don't know what to do.This did happen while on the k too, so I think maybe it's tolerance.I am at such a loss what to do.My love comes back tomorrow and I'm back in the black hole.I can't even leave my house

What dose are you on? .325mg? And what dose valium had you been on? You will readjust to this. You just need to get off this stuff, one way or another. And you will.

I was on .25 k am .125 k +1.25 v midday and 2.5 v at night.I kind of made a mess of my schedule anyways.I think I need to go to k and titrate.I am starting to cross back my midday dose as of now.I believe I will be at .625 k when back on.

Some of the early morning symtoms are letting up, which leads me to think interdose withdrawal.I took my morning k and the symptom decreased some.

Some of the early morning symtoms are letting up, which leads me to think interdose withdrawal.I took my morning k and the symptom decreased some.

Good to hear Tiff.

That's good to hear.I do know on the k I get interdose withdrawal.I take my afternoon dose at 2:30 and I can feel my body getting anxious and agitated by 1:00.This would be the benefit of the valium.I just have to stick to this I guess

I was only taking it twice, now 3 times a day.Crossing back over I am going to take it .25 am .25 midday and .125 night.I know that I am going to have to use titration to get off very slowly.I jumped from .50/.75 to .25 to .125 to nothing in about 2-3 weeks and developed severe akathisia and racing suicidal/crazy thoughts I could not control.I don't want to go back to that.

I have not had any of this in the passed week and a half since "stabilizing" and never had on it, so I have to be very careful with the withdrawal.This would be my only benefit in valium, but I really feel that I am going to go through k withdrawal switching over anyways so I might as well just go off the k.

The k never really helped me.Just kept taking it because my doc said to.On it I still had anxiety and it created pain.I woke up every morning anxious and was agoraphobic, so I know I won't be much better until off.I do know, before withdrawal really grabbed ahold, some of these things got better as I went down in dose.

I wish I could say good, but in honesty.....terrible.So depressed,face numb,head hurts,body aches,restless.irritated.i seem to calm down a bit at night, it's 6:00 pm here, so hopefully things will start to wind down soon.

I still haven't fully made a decision after how many days?I did reintroduce one of my doses of k, so I guess I'm heading in that direction.I just can't see going through k withdrawals then valium withdrawals too.Why not just get it over with?

Colin, does it need to be a glass cylinder.I saw some cheap plexi or plastic ones on the web, just wondered.

Colin, does it need to be a glass cylinder.I saw some cheap plexi or plastic ones on the web, just wondered.

Plastic should be fine - they don't break so easily either!

No.Same deal.Pain,stiff,tingly,heavy chest,anxiety.I had a lot of this on k though.I never did well on it and my dr kept telling me it was just my anxiety.Funny I was never like that before. :idiot:

I'm sorry your feeling so crappy. Hopefully it lets up for you soon! You'll get better just have to give it some more time.

Amanda

I am doing awful.I think i must be in tolerance.Constant anxiety,depression,pain,racing heart,feel like I'm going crazy,pacing.I don't know if I should do the valium cross?At this point k is like a placebo and does absolutely nothing to calm me.

Colin, if you would suggest I just go off k, please give me a titration schedule for .25 x2 a day.I am so afraid of what lies ahead if I am already in this state

Oh tiff I'm so sorry it's not getting any better for you! I really hope something good starts happening. How's your partner doing with this?

If you make a page on the titration board he might get to it a little faster.

I hope you feel better!

Amanda  :smitten:

Hi Tiff,

Start a new thread on the Titration board, with details of your dose, the size (dose) of your pills, and how much you would like to cut over what period (10% over 14 days, for example). Your will need a measuring cylinder - preferably 100ml, marked with 1ml increments.