Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

30 months

[Li...]

I am 30 months today and looking for better times. The only thing that's improved since the 2 year mark is, I'm able to watch some television.  The intense chemical fear is worse than ever! I'm really hoping that the next 6 months brings a lot more healing. Hugs!

LiveLife

Hey Live.  This is so hard isnt it.  30 months is too long to have to ensure what we are experiencing - heck 30 days, 30 mins, 30 seconds is too long!

I am coming up on my two year anniversary in December but I dont count the months from there.  I count from the day I jumped steroids which set me back even worse.  That was 10 months ago.  I say this because I know you too had some pretty terrible times with inhalers and such.  I wonder if you counted from then how long it has been?

We will get through this!  We will be fully healed in the upcoming year! 

JBen,

Yes it really is difficult to endure for any amount of time. This is just so unfair. But we just have to keep moving forward one day at a time until we are healed.  I felt like the steroid was more of a flare up than a setback. Hoping that's true. I am so looking for better days because I'm barely hanging on most of the time. Hugs!

LiveLife