Tapper down Plan for Clonazepam - Seeking advise

[Ea...]

Hello Jelly Baby and Libertas,

Hope you are very well.

I stopped by to write an update.  Finished the tapper on January 18. Almost two months has passed and my progress has been immense.  My sleep has improved a lot and I don't have depressive days anymore. I am so thankfull for the improvement in my sleep and I have notice that keeps improving every week.

The most annoying symptom remaining is the tinnitus, fortunately I am having more low tone days now so there has been an improvement on that as well.  For what I have read in Reddit and BB, the tinnitus might take about one year to fade and the healing is not linear as it may have up and downs days which is the same I am experiencing now. Hope it keeps going down as I used to enjoy the silence so much.

Hope to have more good news to share in the coming months.

Thanks again for having helped me, you really made a difference.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ea...]

• [je...]

• [Li...]

• [Pa...]

Top Posters In This Topic

You’ve just started my week on a high note, Eaubleu.

Congratulations for completing your taper!  I’m delighted your sleep is improving markedly plus your tinnitus is also showing signs of improvement (albeit at a slower rate than the sleep).

Thank you ever so much for stopping by to share your good news with us.

Thanks for the update and congratulations on completing your taper!

I'm so happy you're doing well. Hopefully things continue to improve.

I really appreciate you taking the time to tell us how things are going.

• 1 month later...

Hello Jelly Baby and Libertas,

Hope you are very well and one million thanks again for having help me out.

Just a quick update. My tinnitus has gotten a lot better, I am 80% recovered from it and I am only 3.5 months since I stopped the Clonazepam.

Also now I am realizing how the clonazepam affected my cognitive side as well. Since a couple of weeks ago I began to feel like things look more clear and easy to comprehend than before. Colours began to look brighter, reading and communicating has become a lot easier.

My good sleep is also definitely coming back; lately I have been able to have many consecutive 8 hrs of deep sleep nights. Something unthinkable a few months ago.

In a few months I am planning to write about my recovery to give hope to others, specially to people suffering from tinnitus. Just reading positive experiences helped me so much to endure my darkest times when I was barely able to listen due its loud noise. I am waiting to be 100% recovered to post.

I am gratefull and I feel very fortunate for my recovery.

Thanks, you have been like angels in my recovery path.

You are the angel, Eaubleu. I needed some good news today and you just provided it. 

Thank you so much for letting us know your tinnitus has gotten much better and your cognition and sleep have also improved. 

I look forward to reading your success story.  I’m sure other members will as well, especially those who are suffering from tinnitus (what a horrible withdrawal symptom). 

Hearing from members such as yourself who are well on the road to recovery uplifts us all!

It's wonderful to hear things are still on track and you're doing well! You've had such a difficult time after getting floxxed and then the benzo's, so I'm glad recovery is going well for you!