Healing and Grateful

[Ma...]

Shamrock, I’m so sorry to hear about the fear, the crying, the pain… but I so relate! I would have these nights that would terrorize me, where I had debilitating anxiety, jumpiness, delirium and nausea. Slowly, there would be more and more space between the episodes. I can say now that I can’t remember the last time I had one, and I no longer fear bedtime! There is no rhyme or reason, I agree, which makes you always feel on edge, in anticipation. And the weepiness… I would cry for days, then it would lift. This journey is so hard. And yes, Benzos seem to highlight areas of weakness in the body. Hang in there… I found a warm magic bag on my numb limbs or sore knees really helped… or ice. It distracted my brain.

Keep going!!  :smitten:

marwegs, thank you so much for your reply! giving me hope! Yesterday I was crying all night and all  day long because of dreadful neuropathy and anxiety. The worst pain is always in my right hand where I had my surgery 20 years ago!? Apparently it is not unusual that old injuries flare up again. I hope so much as when my nervous system calms down the pain will go too. Today much better but so scared that it will come back… no pattern whatsoever. And symptoms seem to intensify. Still very sensitive to sound and so much jumpy.

I wished you didn’t had to suffer so deeply and I am so happy that you are on the other side! I wish you all the best! 🍀💖

marwegs, thank you so much for your kind reassuring words! and your suggestions. Can’t wait to write my own success story… hopefully soon 🙏 hard to believe now being in so much pain, agitation and anxiety again. I am so grateful for you coming back and spending hope. Thank❣️🍀 :smitten: